ES Recruitment Drive
Also, by the way if you don't know already.
I'm MocroGunz.

Matter of fact stellar, that does actually look like Erth's face.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Fucking skul :<
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Originally Posted by Erth View Post

FUCKING ERTH :<

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Fucking ERTH, STELLAR, AND SKULFUK
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Originally Posted by Erth View Post

OMGILOVEYOU! <3
Originally Posted by DruggedPanda View Post
Also, by the way if you don't know already.
I'm MocroGunz.

Matter of fact stellar, that does actually look like Erth's face.

I've been asking my self who is that stupid panda.... You like pandas or what ? And what happened to your account ?
Originally Posted by rainboweye View Post
OMGILOVEYOU! <3

I've been asking my self who is that stupid panda.... You like pandas or what ? And what happened to your account ?

Sure, pandas are cool.
I'm not like REALLY into them, but I've grown to like DruggedPanda better than MocroGunz. I got a namechange, that's what happened. :P
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post
FUCKING ERTH :<

AAAAAAAA

Originally Posted by rainboweye View Post
OMGILOVEYOU! <3

Hi
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.