Toribash
Original Post
[A][S][T]Behold "The Decimator", by evorocket, HQ Set, comes with all joint textures

Behold "The Decimator".

Brand New High Quality Set by evorocket.

This is by far the most detailed set I have ever made. Two months of designing and painting went into this one. Who will be the lucky one?
This one can be yours. I accept TC or USD through Paypal as payment.

Artist: evorocket
No previous owners.
Resolution: All 512x512, including all Joint Textures.
Payment: TC or USD.
No recolour.
Auto resize
Make me an offer!
Low ballers will be ignored.
I will not part easily with this one.

Evorocket's LOZ Sheik SOLD!!!!

"Evorocket's Killing Gears" set.
The last HQ Transparency set I have available at the moment

Until I make another one that is, which could be a while. They take so long to make! This set, like my previous one, explores the transparency possibilities of Toribash. Built out of thick, embossed checker plate, this character looks mean and tough in the game. The transparency makes it look dazzling. The exposed gears make it look intriguing. Every square inch of this Tori is textured with mesmerizing graphics. It comes complete with graphics for all available body and joint textures. This one is still available, and can be yours to show off with in your next fights.

Do you want a set that dazzles when you show up in multi-player? Trust me, these old school, HQ transparency sets do! I am presently wearing one, and the reactions in multi-player are amazing!

Price: 350k. Negotiable.
Payment: TC or Joint Textures
Previous owners: None but me.
Artist: evorocket
Resolution: All in 512 x 512
No recolour.
Resize: auto

evorocket's EXECUTIONER SOLD!!!!!

Last edited by evo; Apr 7, 2013 at 06:00 PM. Reason: Removing old pictures
rock the world, one fight at a time
So exactly how much are you looking for it? Is this a auction or are you just selling it? It is a nice set, though
Virus: Son | ImVeryBlue: Husband | Creati0n: Wife
WE'RE A HAPPY FAMILY
Hey ImVeryBlue.
Thank you for your interest. This particular set is not really for sale. It is there as a simple example of what I could do for anyone interested in getting a set done. Depending on the amount of detail, the price would vary. I can make skins for all the joints too.
What is your budget? Are you considering getting a set done? I can custom make just about anything you would like.
Again, I appreciate your interest.
Hey, i would want 128x128 set with the colours Acid and Ivory. If ur unsure which those exact colours are there are templates --> http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=59798

Not super detailed, try and make it creative and not completly symmetrical / plain. My budget it ~12000 TC, ill be gone for a week but can still check forums and respond to set if u upload pictures.

Do whatever style you do best, i dont want any transparent except for maybe on hands.
Head texture is 512x512
Last edited by Boxen; Dec 30, 2012 at 01:14 AM.
Hey Boxen.
Thx for your interest. I'll see what I can do.
The colours you chose are cool, but don't offer a lot of contrast. It would be a good idea to include a darker colour in the design for contrast. Do you have a suggestion to a 3rd darker colour? It could be just for thin outlines between your 2 main colours.
Let me know what you think.
Well black always works, otherwise i think a darker green would go nice.
Originally Posted by zenzen213 View Post
ALL HEADS ARE 512X512

Set 1:

Artist: xJuicy
Prev. Owner: xJuicy
Size: 512x512
Recolor: Extra 2k.

Pics here

Just like this set, how the colours create more contrast. I dont want you to plagiate or copy from this set, just an example for colours.
Last edited by Boxen; Dec 30, 2012 at 03:06 AM.
Great example. Exactly what I meant.
I'll see what I can do. I'll keep you posted if I come up with something nice. Time frame wise, I saw you said you'll be away for a bit. I work on these things on my spare time so it'll take about a week before I can show you anything. Thank you for your interest. Until then, take care.
Originally Posted by Lapsus View Post
F) All threads (with the exception of the Requests board) must now have a tag, the tags are: [A]:Auction, [B]:Buying, [S]:Selling, [T]: Trading.
.....[A] : Auction : For auctioning off art/items.
.....[B] : Buying : For requesting art/items.
.....[S] : Selling : For selling art/items.
.....[T] : Trading : For swapping items

I) All sales threads must clearly state which forms of payment are accepted, for example "TC only" or "high-value items". Failure to comply with this rule will result in the closure of your thread. Also note that posts inquiring about the preferred payment option are treated as useless, and punished accordingly.

C) Following information must be added to all textures and texture previews:
.....I) The resolution they are made and displayed in, from 128, 256 or 512
.....III) Whether or not you are willing to recolour the items and how much it would cost. .

Well, since you're new to the community, you should first read the general rules and the market rules. If you follow the rules, it would prevent you from getting an infraction or even a ban.

And, welcome to the community. Have a nice day.

Added [S] tag for you.
MARKET RULES|ACCOUNT TRADING|SCAM REPORT
Have any questions? Need help? PM me!
✌[eVo]|[raku]✌
if you could make me a rainbow cartoon character or rainbow robot I'll pay 20k-30k. of course I'd have to like it though
phail wale