Toribash
HiGh
-----
"I have no idea what's going on!"
Last edited by Tripstone; Apr 20, 2013 at 10:32 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
well my 420 was Good till midnight. whence i booted the kids in my house who i never even invited to my house out.

Oh. And dat hangover. >.>
Technical Old School. - It exists.
I just drank some gin yesterday as celebration. I'm a party pooper;). Did end out the night good though;)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
Just got over my hangover today at noon. I guess that's what 3/4 of crown royal will do to you.... size - 1.75 L bottle. And based on how awesome that hangover was, I'm just going to outright say that a lesser human would have gotten stomach pumped.

Had two beer and a few smirnoff shots... and a half shot of bombay. (home made beer of a buddy of mine i guess its 7-10%) so yeah. AMAZING night. SHIT hangover.
Technical Old School. - It exists.
I haven't really gotten a hang over.... Only beer gives me hangovers. I had 2 drinks of vodka, 1 white russian, 2 drinks of gin and 17 shots of 44. Woke up fine. (Besides having the drunk feeling still, just no headaches etc)

Had 8 beers... woke up feeling like hell

Best cure for hangovers? White Russians... (For those who don't know what that is... Vodka, Kahlua, Milk, and a bit of Coffee Creamer.)

When drinking comes into equations, gotta make a slow entrance, and make a glorious exit;).
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin