Toribash
Application
Hello [Vibe] Members

About Me:
Hello, my name is Brodie IRL. BROBRO221 in game. I am 16 years old, I am a white male and I live in Australia (GMT +10).
I am a midget in real life, well, I wouldn't say a midget, I'm just small.
Small enough not to run into spiderwebs hehehe.
I have a baby brother that is VERY I mean VERY annoying. I am online everyday. On Tuesday I am usually on at 6:00pm AEST.
And I'm online late when I have homework and assignments.
But it is 3 weeks until holidays yay.

Toribash History:
I have an alt called WhaleFishi, that is Yellow belt.
My past clan was Enforce, I left because it was inactive when I was active, maybe because I'm Australian.
I have a couple favourite mods - Greykido if your getting lifted you have grey things to save you. ABD, It's a big dojo and finally boxshu because there's a box and it's easy decapitation.
I started off being that little kid who didn't talk at all, and always played Judo.
I got black belt in a year, I don't think that's good, and I had a 1 year break, so I'm pretty rusty :/

Why Vibe:
Alright, about this question. I wan't to join [Vibe] because it has active members and very skilled members.
Such as noel and someone else, I forgot his name but he was 10th dan. I wan't to help in clan wars, and be friendly on the forums.
I have met some of you members, but I don't think I have ever played with them.

Sorry about the new line after a period, I just wanted it to look big lol.
Hope you enjoyed my app
Bro
As morals said you are being discussed and I wish you all the best !
I don't know if its him but isn't he the guy who applied for a bunch of clans at once?
We are handling this atm. I have heard a lot about this kid. Thanks bud
-----
Originally Posted by BROBRO221 View Post
Hello [Vibe] Members

About Me:
Hello, my name is Brodie IRL. BROBRO221 in game. I am 16 years old, I am a white male and I live in Australia (GMT +10).
I am a midget in real life, well, I wouldn't say a midget, I'm just small.
Small enough not to run into spiderwebs hehehe.
I have a baby brother that is VERY I mean VERY annoying. I am online everyday. On Tuesday I am usually on at 6:00pm AEST.
And I'm online late when I have homework and assignments.
But it is 3 weeks until holidays yay.

Toribash History:
I have an alt called WhaleFishi, that is Yellow belt.
My past clan was Enforce, I left because it was inactive when I was active, maybe because I'm Australian.
I have a couple favourite mods - Greykido if your getting lifted you have grey things to save you. ABD, It's a big dojo and finally boxshu because there's a box and it's easy decapitation.
I started off being that little kid who didn't talk at all, and always played Judo.
I got black belt in a year, I don't think that's good, and I had a 1 year break, so I'm pretty rusty :/

Why Vibe:
Alright, about this question. I wan't to join [Vibe] because it has active members and very skilled members.
Such as noel and someone else, I forgot his name but he was 10th dan. I wan't to help in clan wars, and be friendly on the forums.
I have met some of you members, but I don't think I have ever played with them.

Sorry about the new line after a period, I just wanted it to look big lol.
Hope you enjoyed my app
Bro

You application has been denied
Last edited by Morals; Jun 5, 2016 at 02:51 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Join vibe
Hello Vibe. I comed here to make an app to join Vibe.First of all my name is Yanis and in Tb Yaniskill.I am 16 years old.I am 4nd Black belt.I live in Algeria. I spaek (2 languages) i speak english and french. I Love music i love to listen to music when i play i like RAP US R&B, and Football.I just joined Tb from 1 year.I just like my best Friend Darknesslor.My past clans Enf and Apok and Powpow.My main mode is abd and xspar and parkour.I liked to be a member in Vibe is active and so skilled and I am skilled enough to join Vibe but that dont mean that I dont need to be trained NO I always be trained with my friends and I am active in forum only in Pms.I wared a lot with clans and won that dont mean that I love wars I just proof my skills to you.Me and Darknesslor are mostly active in TB but not all time.I like Mortals and Sparky too.I see Sparky good gm.He helped my friend a lot.I wish I join Vibe i chose vibe because there is a lot of awesome players this clan is very hard and organize and i would like to play with this legends. I will help the clan i will help to develop and the VIBE will be the hardest clan in TB.I like its name. It contain good peoples and many peoples said to me that me and Darknesslor are so skilled in abd.
I wish the app be accepted to you Morals and Sparky and be most likely to you and all Clan members and Thank you for wasting your time reading my app I say to you Thank you so much.

Take care my English is not very good

Waiting for your answer.

YANISKILL
Last edited by Zyns; Jun 9, 2016 at 06:44 PM.
Zyns#6664
Morals u can wait one more hour he did not finish the app yet -_-
-----
OK?
Last edited by Darknesslor; Jun 9, 2016 at 05:45 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump