ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Originally Posted by Advaneten View Post
Just a few questions on "animations"

-What kind of animations? Openers? Flinches? Something unrelated?
-Will animations be optional for classic Toribash gameplay?
-If animations play a somewhat important role, will they be able to be modified?

someone asked what hampa meant by animations several posts ago but I wasn't able to find an answer for it and that brings us here

Animations are for visuals only.
I would love to be able to make 2 and 3 letter names again I have been wishing for the name "God" for so long will that be a new thing or will it stay four letter?
Originally Posted by Fame View Post
I would love to be able to make 2 and 3 letter names again I have been wishing for the name "God" for so long will that be a new thing or will it stay four letter?

3 letter names have been removed because they mess with the forums, tb next will use the same forums so I don't expect them to be reintroduced.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I hope you all understand, just like this communities staff, the programmers are slow and really could care less about finishing this game. I put money on it that this wont be finished till 2019.
incorrect ^
anyhow, i saw something about modding rooms together, does this mean mods cant be edited via notepad?
art horder. i like art.
mod requests: https://discord.gg/VEYqUSU
they have to be saved somehow. there's probably a 100% chance it's saved in a way that you can open it in a text editor
Originally Posted by MariaVirgine View Post
Yeah, nothing is certain.

Practically no file is unreadable if it's stored locally. Why would a dev even try to prevent it from beeing read or overwritten