Toribash
ok here i go again

hi hello friends it is me Monika aka Sasuke aka Emilss1004 and im applying for tribe again

About me
Well i come from Small country called Latvia but everyone already knows that. Im 18 years old and um yes idk what else there is about me except the fact that ive done shit load of bad things already.
My previous clans r umm let me think nao,Ascend,SSMM a.k.a ct these days, TGS,Cream,NCLW,and then there were some clans that i made or joined as a joke.
But everyone already knows most things about me anyways.

What i can offer tribe
well i cant sacrifice a goat.. yet but... im not that bad ingame i guess and ive been top tier trash talker for long ass time now.

P.S reminding shade about 7-1
Last edited by Sasuke; Feb 17, 2018 at 05:43 PM.
Alpha will not be joining the Tribe at this time.
Monika is now in discussion.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Bruff, time to brainwash members so they accept me next time.
When can i re-apply tho?
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
Whenever you want.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Monika has been accepted into the Tribe.
She/They

can you send me an invite
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~ raku ~ Team Girl Scouts ~ Clan League 2013 Champion ~ Duelist ~
Prince
Fucking
Ravioli
Hello guys! As you probably know, this is my second app, so it might look like the first one as I'm not really used to apps but I can still promise I didn't check the first one i made, really wanna do a second app that is different to prove my implication to Tribe. It might look like a short application, but I really will get to the point, I bet you don't wanna know that my cat is 3 and stuff like that, so I'll try not to say anything superfluous, just the important stuff that you need to know.

So my app will go in 3 steps, my (overall) irl person, my toribash experience (experience being skills, not joindate and first mod played and dumb stuff like that) and finally, some replays and important stuff (you'll see what I mean by important stuff).

Irl Person
So, I'm Xavier Pelletier, 14, I'm mostly at school so I can only play around 3h a day on week days, my english is pretty good, but far to be perfect. Might do some errors whenever I get in touch with you guys, which is understandable. I live in Canada so I'm UCT -5. Pretty much what you need to know about me. If you wanna know anything else, just ask me, I'll be glad to answer.

Toribash Experience
Well, I'm pretty experienced at AikidoBigDojo, xspar, any kind of wushu, lenshu3ng, rk-mma, boxshu_mushu_v5 and I'm decent at TK. If you are wondering, yes, I'm a dueler. I mostly use my skills to make ToriCredits as it's a good time killer. If I get in, don't worry about loans for my dueling fun, I'm not taking any TCs from the bank as events seem more important. I only have some replays of AikidoBigDojo, xspar, lenshu and boxshu doe, so if you wanna test my skill for the other mods, feel free to meet in game. I also will share you guys some SinglePlayer replays, but those ones are really just made for the fun of it. For the TK replays, I shared some for my NOoT app a while ago, but I refragged my pc recently, might be possible to find them back if needed.

Important Stuff
First of all, as asked in the op, yes, I namechanged. I actually did twice, from Noob1845 to Revx to Heat. My discord is Heat#3183, but if you wanna find me pretty easily just check in Tribe's server, I'm already in it. Now, the real point, the peak of this application. The person that pushed me to write this application was Vin786. I already wanted to join Tribe, but I felt like I had to show my want to join it, so I often was just joining #TribeOn servers and stuff like that to build up a friendship with most members. Recently, I was just hanging around talking with Vin when he told me he would vouch me, so I now feel that I have accomplished my want to be friend with enough members to write another application. So, as I just said, Vin786 is vouching me, but I still feel the need to include replays to really get a bigger chance, and to maybe join Tribe. Thanks for reading my friend. (There's a replay with beathemeat and Diamond, I am beathemeat.)
Attached Files
hacky.rpl (368.1 KB, 2 views)
Diamond.rpl (631.8 KB, 3 views)
Bloodage.rpl (786.9 KB, 2 views)
lenshu decap 2.rpl (68.2 KB, 2 views)
put him out.rpl (60.1 KB, 3 views)
diamond save.rpl (58.5 KB, 2 views)
juicy.rpl (38.4 KB, 2 views)
oof.rpl (75.1 KB, 2 views)
saved.rpl (52.1 KB, 2 views)
Find me ingame and duel me