Toribash
Original Post
Slowing Down the Ghost
I've always wanted a way to slow down the Tori ghost in Toribash, since it's sometimes a bit hard to follow while I'm making replays. I just think it'd be really cool. 3: unless there's already a way.
replays pls cnc me
Mine is already very slow,you're computer must be fast and good,make it lag I guess :/
Bye bye toribash
200% supported
Slowing down the ghost or doing the opposite would help a lot!
Sometimes, I wait for my ghost to finish the move I'm going to do and it wastes a lot of time.
[Gangsters] RuBash
[TABD][Team Australia] RIP[Source]
º°À¾Ç Â࿸´°ÀË º°º¸µ ¾ ¸¿° ¾Ä°½° ´¾»¶½Ë ±ËÂÌ ½°¿¸Á°½Ë
° ÜÕÝï ÔÐÖÕ ÝÕ ÒßØáÐÛ, åãØáÐá~Tarlan
I'll have to support this, the speed needs to match reality (ghosts) <- My opinion
Simple Doesn't Mean Its Easy
supported. and idk if this was suggested already but, maybe also adding an option to increase the prediction time thing for the ghosts (idk what its called) but right now it seems to be at three seconds. it could be useful for parkour/jousting/whatever.
proud leader of [Ascend]
Head Textures
But it all depends on your computer speed,not on ghosts,look at some youtube videos for example.

Very fast ghost

Very slow ghost

Bye bye toribash
Ghosts may affect some people in terms of replay-making and skills. I rarely get affected by the ghosts and I actually don't bother to change the speed of the ghost. Hence, I don't really support this, but it may help people in a way or two. This I'm actually neutral with this idea.
Ex-Gamemaster
Shoot me a PM if you have any queries!
I totally support this
maybe it should be an option
such as decelerating and accelerating
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource
well actually the speed of the ghost is depending on your fps ingame.
means if u play with high fps the ghost appears faster.

a thing u could do is setting the fps lower that the ghost is slower too.. it just doest looks that smooth anymore.

beside this a function like for the replay speed would be nice, that u can set the ghost speed to what u prefer.
but it would be nice if it were single player only..
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Wasn't there something on there in options that let you set it?

Called "Frame rate 30 - 60"?
私の顔にそれを言う。