Toribash
Well from what I've seen he's been false banned, i'm not really sure, but he should be back, it seems that reta hasn't responded to his appeal since zen's in support a lot complaining but i don't think he's a rule breaker, and he should be back in a day or two, unless he did use beginner give away money.
chill guys
Zen is a good guy
he will be back. But for now the clan is basically dead
aswell as the FCTourney
Originally Posted by BigDog View Post
Well from what I've seen he's been false banned, i'm not really sure, but he should be back, it seems that reta hasn't responded to his appeal since zen's in support a lot complaining but i don't think he's a rule breaker, and he should be back in a day or two, unless he did use beginner give away money.

Someone told me he got banned for closing the beginner giveaway money and used all of it and someone reported him. It wasn't a false banned because he deserved it.
Yes he is back. A minor misunderstanding with staff. Not their fault as from their POV the screenshot sent to them looked fishy I saw it. Anyways all good now. I didn't demote you guys so idk. I also hereby withdraw from FCTourney since the rules I wrote do say that ban = DQ. Promoting you guys back to Co. So yeah Viraly0 you advance to finals. Updating FCT brackets right now. It's good to be back on my 4 year anniversary on TB. Thank you staff.
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |
Originally Posted by Draigoon12 View Post
chill guys
Zen is a good guy
he will be back. But for now the clan is basically dead
aswell as the FCTourney

come find me in game today draigoon
so i can shrektle your kekles
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.
I would approach with caution Valt he took me for 23k today.
Hey zen, can I get my war chief rank back or am I just gonna stay an unranked nub </3, and guys I will not be on tomorrow I am going to be at my aunts house
Yeah you get it back so you can war more. Just be polite to other clans and don't spam etc.