Ranking
Pretty much black belt+
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |
OK hello there!

Let's get this clan going!

Im just gonna introduce myself =D

Hello, I'm Sc1ence01, you can call me sc1/sci/science/jrcm/noob/fukboi or whatever you want. I've been playing toribash for more than a year, and im quite an experienced forum user.

I've been in many different clans in the past (read: I'm a notorious clan hopper), I've been a leader of like 3 different clans in the past (not all at once, thats crazy).

I'm quite good at ABD, a "decent but lazy" replay maker and a beginner sparrer. Too bad, i only play single player in toribash for now..

That's it! (i might attach a replay made by me idk)

Oh, and I have a yt channel, click the word "Subscribe" in my signature, it will redirect u to my channel.

Quicknote: I wouldn't be as active as before BUT expect me to make better posts
Attached Files
##########A-MasterPiece.rpl (385.6 KB, 2 views)
##########IFeelTheFeelz.rpl (127.0 KB, 2 views)
##########WittyName.rpl (143.9 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by Sc1ence01; Jul 19, 2016 at 01:46 PM.
Weirdest Tori in Toribash
<Diuwaybuns> Toribash is unprotected sex
Welcome Sc1ence01.

Here's a decap from SkipBySkip. Just posting it here for anyone who wants to check it out. He forgot to save it but luckily I didn't haha. I am also opening a Hall of Heads replay thread so lookout for that, I'll post it here when it's done. You know maybe making a video compilation of decaps at some point would be pretty interesting.

Also guys FCTourney Signup is starting in 12 days so make sure to read about FCTourney on the first post of our clan's thread.

Alright here's the link - http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?p=8798947
Attached Files
SkipDecap.rpl (43.6 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by Merc; Jul 20, 2016 at 02:39 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Good In-Game activity guys. Let's keep up the warring because we are now ranked #28 which is a 7 spot improvement in just a few days. Also try to increase high-quality post volume here. And make sure to check out our new members because we have been recruiting a lot lately. This has been the Fight Club SOCA(State of the Clan Address) for July 20th, 2016 Greenwich Mean Time.
Sorry for not posting we should up the forum activity, also are we gonna make a skype chat?
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Yeah for war notifications and scheduling. At least this reboot is going well. Also applied for MSquad for like the 100th time. Fingers crossed. Viraly meet me In-Game. And good job with recruitment, keep it up.
Replays
Here Some replays!
-----
btw Posts: 8 is bs humpa broke me
Attached Files
Lazr.rpl (1.75 MB, 3 views)
Soccer #2.rpl (179.3 KB, 3 views)
Spark Spar .rpl (709.1 KB, 5 views)
spar with 1zzac Real.rpl (763.5 KB, 3 views)
Spar with Tman.rpl (465.9 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by Jonn; Jul 21, 2016 at 06:24 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
We had a minor, let's say incident during a clan war so ZephAxix and Viraly0 we need to schedule a date and time for us to discuss it In-Game since you are my 2 Co-Leaders. What times are you available tomorrow?

Also just reminding everyone that FCTourney Signups start Aug 1 and end on Aug 15th so make sure to read up on it on the front page.

P.S. Zeph your surprise is ready <3
Last edited by Merc; Jul 22, 2016 at 08:47 PM.