Ranking
Original Post
Slenderman Cult on Toribash?
So I was playing in a room the other day and a group of players came in and talked about us as "proxies" and how they were going to offer us to the "great evernight lord"(Slenderman). anyone else run into these guys yet?
I have not encountered them, as I have only started my Toribash career about 4 hours ago. I would personally just ignore them, but if they persist, then come talk to me. If I encounter them, I will PM you. Take care!

Eptar
Personaly, i think this is cool.
But rather weird to say that we are proxies.
offering us to the "great evernight lord"(Slenderman) sounds like a nerdy film frase.
"You have every right to be offended, just don't cry when no one cares."
You're lucky, last night my game room invaded bunch of Cthulhu cultists. They almost managed to drag me into plane of elder goods. My hair turned gray when I saw that creature behind the endless void.
I'm still shaking from experience...
just ignore them, or if they insult you just report and may they get banned (better take some screenshots of it then)
but can u say which rooms?
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Originally Posted by LingFei View Post
So I was playing in a room the other day and a group of players came in and talked about us as "proxies" and how they were going to offer us to the "great evernight lord"(Slenderman). anyone else run into these guys yet?

Hm this just sounds like a few guys who decided to troll you. If this problem escalates, then you should probably report them.
Oheythere ic0n
It's nothing. Some some trolls.
I had actually done something similar,
where a few friends and I made some alt accounts
and kept spamming "yolo" and "swag" and stuff.
They'll get bored eventually.
wow that
sucked
Thats obviously a troll, just ignore them, if u get pissed, just get back up at them without cussing. Their just planning that kind of stuffs.
Proud Founder/Leader of Odd and Member of RSO
Proud and Loyal Sensei of xXShio13Xx, Rodac, Firetiger, Umgcow, and DeaThDAN
Ah, don't worry about it, they're probably just some trolls, but if it progresses, take some screenshots and PM a GM to see if they can get banned.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[Atlantic] [Ethr] [Team Australia]

12:18 AM - Sonic: I fucking want a bisexual pride flag cake.