ES Recruitment Drive
Yeah it has same vibe to it I like your kick allot though, you are still standing afterwards, more stylish :P
"I dissaprove of what you say, but i will defend to the death your right to say it"
Short version below in bold.

Oh I did not post this here earlier but I made a small experimental video a while back.
By experimental I just mean dramatic/cinematic kind of music and bits of pieces slammed together to make a short vid. ( Did not want to post because it is far from perfect )

It really is not a masterpiece I was just screwing around to see how I could try to put power in well timed hits on the music, it kind of failed, but I think im starting to understand and get the hang of how to make it better next time. Allmost no effects in the vid just some plain old cutting and pasting and slowing and speeding.

Im just saying all these things above because I dont want any negative feedback on something i made just for fun and I just realise i need to learn to not make such a big useless post

In short: It should be somewhat entertaining, so, watch it if you are bored :P

http://www.4shared.com/video/EPkeziP_/Squiz_Warzone.htm
"I dissaprove of what you say, but i will defend to the death your right to say it"
nice vid
well synced
Heres a WIP inspired by pulse and a random skeet and started practice
Attached Files
#erth i heard you like hax.rpl (93.9 KB, 9 views)
WIP head throw split.rpl (38.4 KB, 8 views)
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Originally Posted by Squiziph View Post
Short version below in bold.

Oh I did not post this here earlier but I made a small experimental video a while back.
By experimental I just mean dramatic/cinematic kind of music and bits of pieces slammed together to make a short vid. ( Did not want to post because it is far from perfect )

It really is not a masterpiece I was just screwing around to see how I could try to put power in well timed hits on the music, it kind of failed, but I think im starting to understand and get the hang of how to make it better next time. Allmost no effects in the vid just some plain old cutting and pasting and slowing and speeding.

Im just saying all these things above because I dont want any negative feedback on something i made just for fun and I just realise i need to learn to not make such a big useless post

In short: It should be somewhat entertaining, so, watch it if you are bored :P

http://www.4shared.com/video/EPkeziP_/Squiz_Warzone.htm

epicness
made me happy

also cool rpl Erth, 2nd one was short and sweat, made me thing unholy thoughts
Attached Files
Last edited by missuse; Jan 14, 2011 at 08:27 PM.
wishful eyes deceive me
pretty sick replay there missuse. lots of attempts and finally you got the cap
heres an advanced version of the head throw with another skeet that hits the head but i just cannot get the decap. Someone else care to try for the cap?
Attached Files
WIP double skeet pose.rpl (118.5 KB, 7 views)
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
O.o
thats sweeeeet, really nice replay sor, although the start was a bit longwinded and you could maybe have gone for a skeet to split the neck
heres the head throw one finished expertly by me and oblivion
Attached Files
#Erth 8 bit .rpl (129.3 KB, 7 views)
She/They

damn i can't see thiss replay erth(i've some problems in looking replays,idk why):/
Anyway i rly liked you previous sp replay,even if i don't love much archery(it is too abused imo)
And rly goodjob Sorr..is this your first sp replay?
Attached Files
Wushu-jrbank regna.rpl (96.1 KB, 13 views)
Aikido-gallina.rpl (49.1 KB, 9 views)
Are you interested in my deactivated inventory?
Send a pm to Missuse for trade(NOT TO ME)
Okay I havent checked your replays yet but I will in the near future ( dont have time now ) Just needed to post these 2 here.

First and second where my first and second try in that ridiculous mod.
pretty funny I think ghehe
Attached Files
#stripper .rpl (311.7 KB, 12 views)
#stripper 2.rpl (545.6 KB, 12 views)
thing that make me laugh most,was your /em in the first replay:P
Anyway nice sexy dance in the second..you have a future in striptease:P
Are you interested in my deactivated inventory?
Send a pm to Missuse for trade(NOT TO ME)