Ranking
Original Post
The Floor, it Hurts.
Note: To avoid any confusion, the floor is NOT instagib.
Note2: The normal floor only pushes back, resulting in heavy forces witch cause normal dm, but no actual damge.
Ever wanted to slam ukes head into the floor, but when you did, it did no damage? Ever fall from a high height, hit the ground thinking, "my legs are freakin gone after this," and are dissapointed/releived that they didn't? Or that hitting the ground alone does no damage, and you only get the damage you get for DMing them? With this mod, the floor does damage, but not to the hands and feet. If you hit your elbow too hard, it'll break off, etc. Have fun.

Do NOT set your height too high, or when you hit it, you will move it, causeing a huge drop in fps.
Also, set height to 10 for normal fights.

Engage height 1000, result, broken ankles and knees.

Use your hands and feet to get up people, or you might be going "wtf" when your arm breaks off.
It's fun with DM off.
Help me find the perfect DM and Fracture settings please.
Post replays of you succeeding to bash ukes head into the ground please, cause I just can't do it T.T
Attached Files
Floor.tbm (244 Bytes, 27 views)
Last edited by Nuyashaki; Mar 3, 2008 at 07:34 PM.
How does it work...
~®awksoniC
---
/.---------====/:::::=:=:::::\====---------.\
|..D.....A....\...../...|./.../’’..../”’\...|\..|...|.../’’’..|
|..l \.../..\....\/\/....l.\..._/....\,,/...|..\|...|...\_,'.|
\.---------====\:::::=:=:::::/====---------./
Originally Posted by Nuyashaki View Post
Use your hands and feet to get up people, or you might be going "wtf" when your arm breaks off.

Doesn't everybody know that? :P

Originally Posted by Nuyashaki View Post
Help me find the perfect DM and Fracture settings please.

Isn't supposed to be compatible with every setting because its just resembling a floor?
Last edited by RicH; Mar 2, 2008 at 10:17 AM.
Yeah, but slamming your wrist against the ground in real life usually doesn't result in them popping off.

Updated mod.
Last edited by Nuyashaki; Mar 3, 2008 at 07:29 PM.
Sounds kinda kewl... I will experiment.
[Triforce]SilentStrike –=:2nd dan Blackbelt:=–

Originally Posted by FNugget View Post
My old mac used to pick up radio when I touched the audio cable to my braces.