Toribash
My application.
Hey doods!

I'm called Skepsis and I've been playing Toribash for about three years on and off for now, you could call me a "Toribash veteran" with a lot of fighting experience under my belt.
(I currently have a black belt and about 560 games left for 1rd dan)

I quit playing about 6 months ago because of personal reasons, but now I'm starting to actively get into it again.
Now, I can't say I'm the best player there is but I'm definitely nowhere near the worst. I'd like to be tested in a server so I can prove my claims.

My favorite mod has to be Aikido at the moment, as I'm pretty good at it. Wushu comes as second.

I guess you could call me a "nice guy", I'm polite and I use proper grammar. I never insult anyone and I get along well with people.
The reason why I'm applying to this clan is simply because this seems to be the ONLY clan with mature people in it (and people who know how to spell..)
I'm also looking for friendly, good players to play with and this seems like the perfect clan for that.

I like the name too, Rust... it somehow fits perfectly.

Thank you for reading and I sure hope I get accepted! Here is a couple of replays too:
Attached Files
The Bloody Dance.rpl (57.5 KB, 4 views)
Flip Of The Ages.rpl (54.7 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by Skepsis; Oct 25, 2012 at 02:53 PM.
Originally Posted by JackerFx View Post

Huge app with some features in it.

I like it and i think you might bring some good benefits here.

Yes from me.
Though you're already in.

So Welcome again.
-----
Originally Posted by Skepsis View Post
Hey doods!

I'm called Skepsis and I've been playing Toribash for about three years on and off for now, you could call me a "Toribash veteran" with a lot of fighting experience under my belt.

I quit playing about 6 months ago because of personal reasons, but now I'm starting to actively get into it again.
Now, I can't say I'm the best player there is but I'm definitely nowhere near the worst. I'd like to be tested in a server so I can prove my claims.

My favorite mod has to be Aikido at the moment, as I'm pretty good at it. Wushu comes as second.

I guess you could call me a "nice guy", I'm polite and I use proper grammar. I never insult anyone and I get along well with people.
The reason why I'm applying to this clan is simply because this seems to be the ONLY clan with mature people in it (and people who know how to spell..)
I'm also looking for friendly, good players to play with and this seems like the perfect clan for that.

Thank you for reading and I sure hope I get accepted! Here is a couple of replays too:

Ahhh, lovely.

But suddenly, your move need to be improve.
You're still doing stiff move. Make them looks flow.

For now i give ' Yes '
Last edited by ANDROIDex; Oct 25, 2012 at 04:21 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I can't even play this game
Yes to skepsis
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
Originally Posted by Skepsis View Post
Hey doods!

Yesh from me :3
Greetings from Maldives,

My name is Alex, i play toribash for 2 years and i preffer lenshu3ng and aikido7.My belt is black (200-300 to 2nd Dan Black Belt) and i'm skilled because butler sayd me it. I'm looking for a nice active clan because i left from United to find nice people and activity as i saw you have all these in Rust clan ( you got a mistake Rusty on recruitement).

I have a lot of friends in rust that sugested me to join Rust and helped me a lot in toribash.
I'm 16 years old boy with a nice girl friend, i love Finlandia, toribash and art.

I'm not so good at application making because i'm learning 5 languages and it's a little bit hard to speak them all at one perfect level.I quit playing for a summer but now i'm back to continue my toricareer.
I'm a very good friend because without friends in this life you're lost i can help you ingame or in real life too and i'm ready to hear your problems and give some advices.I left from United Clan because it was a half dead clan and there were a lot of russians that have different way of thinking that know only one langiage and judging me because i'm a litle more smarter than them.

I'm not smoking hard in real life i practise body building but without proteins and i also like kickboxing.I'm good at maths, languages and logics.I like this game because you should think but not only click on the mouse for waiting something to happen.

This is my short and i think nice application form for joining Rust.
Last edited by Bird_old; Oct 25, 2012 at 09:00 PM.
I resigned i don't know why i'm still inside, it's a bug maybe, also i left United because there people weren't active and too pasive ingame.
Originally Posted by Bird View Post
Greetings from Maldives,

My name is Alex, i play toribash for 2 years and i preffer lenshu3ng and aikido7.My belt is black (200-300 to 2nd Dan Black Belt) and i'm skilled because butler sayd me it. I'm looking for a nice active clan because i left from United to find nice people and activity as i saw you have all these in Rust clan ( you got a mistake Rusty on recruitement).

I have a lot of friends in rust that sugested me to join Rust and helped me a lot in toribash.
I'm 16 years old boy with a nice girl friend, i love Finlandia, toribash and art.

I'm not so good at application making because i'm learning 5 languages and it's a little bit hard to speak them all at one perfect level.I quit playing for a summer but now i'm back to continue my toricareer.
I'm a very good friend because without friends in this life you're lost i can help you ingame or in real life too and i'm ready to hear your problems and give some advices.I left from United Clan because it was a half dead clan and there were a lot of russians that have different way of thinking that know only one langiage and judging me because i'm a litle more smarter than them.

I'm not smoking hard in real life i practise body building but without proteins and i also like kickboxing.I'm good at maths, languages and logics.I like this game because you should think but not only click on the mouse for waiting something to happen.

This is my short and i think nice application form for joining Rust.

I am leaning towards a yes, I'll see what other people say.
We mean't to say Rusty recruitment thread as when something is old/new (metal) and gets rained on, it becomes rusty etc, We wanted to go for that
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?