ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Force and Relax Color overlap Textures
Is it possible to have Force and Relax Colors on without that they overlap my Joint Textures? because if i have hunter relax on then my Texture is very Dark . If i have Orc Force on the Texture has the Orc Color Overscreening it... Do i have to deactivate them or is there another way?
From what i know, pure is the force most people use when they want theyr joints to have the correct color, besides that, i'm not sure if there is a way to have a darker color and your joint together.
I should really find a clan.
No, i mean i just got for example 1 Joint Texture and i got Hunter Relax active then all my other Joints are Nice and Black but the one Joint that is Textured doesnt has it full Colors because of the Hunter Relax darkening it ... but i dont want the other Joints that are not Textured to be the Standard Color D:
That's how joint textures work. Otherwise you could just have a joint texture that is any color you want (void, elf, other high Qi items etc) and effectively render all joint colors useless.

Like Rotten said, get a very light color joint if you want it to show (almost) properly.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today