Toribash
Original Post
Why sell Items on the Forum?
Why does it makes sense to sell Items on the Forum instead in the Market? not only is the Market automatic Ppl on the Forum sell the items under the market price, i dont quite understand that
People sell items on the forum because that allows for communication with the buyers, which leads to negotiations. Although it depends on the item, things on the market generally take much longer to sell than in the forum. I also don't understand your argument of how "people on the forum sell the items for under the market price" ...people on the automated market need to adjust their prices to be lower than the previous in order for the item to be sold as well.
BAD LUCK
Most of the times, at least from my limited experience, very little people buy form the Market, and they only use it as a price threshold (i.e. 512x Head texture is 19k on market, so Ill buy it for ...).
h
are you asking why we can't sell them in-game?
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Originally Posted by ThePirateKing View Post
are you asking why we can't sell them in-game?

He clearly said "forum"!
BAD LUCK
Originally Posted by skorban View Post
well its waiting 2 months for 2k vs waiting 1hour for 1k

It's not like that. Only the unpopular/expensive items takes that long to sell. Most people prefer to put the populars items(such as textures, some 3D items, etc) on market because of that.
Originally Posted by Fluxorious View Post
Why does it makes sense to sell Items on the Forum instead in the Market? not only is the Market automatic Ppl on the Forum sell the items under the market price, i dont quite understand that

Negotiation is the biggest reason. Someone wants a Hunter force, but they don't have the TC, but maybe they have some TC and an Ivory Relax. There's a lot more flexibility to strike a deal on the forums.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!