ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Why do i suddenly got a HeadFlame ._. ?
I was just browsing a bit in the Particle Flames Tab in the Forum and then i went into Toribash to make 1 Game because i had 999Qi and i noticed that i had a Red Flame without Particle Textures.... i went to Freeplay after that and i still had it... im going to start Toribash again to see if its still there it was for 2seconds and then again it was gone..... seems like it was Downloading my Tori again and didnt found any Flames in my Activated Inventory but why was it there anyways even just for 1 Game Launch?
This could happen, It was just lag or maybe you entered the flame forge.
Don't worry, It happens.
Yes but the weird thing i wasn't in the FlameForge etc. just on the Forum looking at 3 Pics of Hand/Head Flames o_O its nothing bad but i just dont understand the reason for that to happen
Not entirely sure of the reasoning behind it, but sometimes your custom folder adapts files from other players after playing online.
This happens to Uke as well; sometimes his character has seemingly random joints & textures on.
Just /DL (name) and /LP (0/1) (name) to remove the alterations.
Also, in case you wanted to see flames on your Tori again, you can try on any flame using the command /loadflame 0/1 (flame ID).
Last edited by firebolty; Jan 21, 2016 at 05:48 PM.
BAD LUCK
Ah i see, once my Uke Changed completly aswell ... it took the Pictures of a Yellow Belt i was fighting once now he is primary Aqua and Secondary Beetle or something like that, only that that didn't changed over time its been like that eversince :P
You can see this, go to toribash location then, enter custom, finally search your name and enter it, if you saw an unrecognized item then simply delete it, Not sure if it will work.