ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Greylisting
So what is grey listing in toribash and how does it work I i tried to googled but didn't get very clear answers it seems like it isn't used much anymore but I'd still like to know about it
“Aaah rum zum zum aaah rum zum zum booly booly booly booly booly rum zum zum”
The greylist is a usergroup where the users in it can't send items or TC (possessions in account are locked).
People who buy TC from the Torishop are sometimes put on it to make sure that the payment wasn't fraudulent, and they're asked to contact support to get themselves off of it.
BAD LUCK
like the irc or the email account thing i'm pretty sure i've been on tradings greylist for like 3 years for that reason?
wow that
sucked
Originally Posted by Nearly View Post
like the irc or the email account thing i'm pretty sure i've been on tradings greylist for like 3 years for that reason?

? So you can trade on grey list not sure I get what you mean also thanks firbolty
i don't really know i can trade items and tc but i can't bet or duel ingame which doesn't bother me in the slightest really but you know
wow that
sucked
Lol wonder how that works also while you're here is there a link anywhere to your replays? They are like hidden
I bought TC and I was greylisted (no trading, dueling, betting, etc.) for two weeks. When I messaged Solax, he told me when it ended, so apparently it's a fixed date it ends, but he said he wasn't sure why mine was so long.
I also couldn't bet for a period of time afterwards the greylist, and so Solax had to put me on a trusted list.
ナゲット