Toribash
sup i am forever135

i am a brown belt 65 games to black

my best mods r wushu mods,aikido,judo

i made my own move in all of them

i have only been playing for 4 months and already a brown belt so i can exceed even higher in like a year

i can freerun, headpass etc.

thank u and i hope u can consider me
name: adhiem
belt : blue
how long you play toribash?: 1 years 2month
how often you play toribash in a week?: every day
what your skill?: nice fighter , decap
why you join this clan?: i need clan , have many friend

thnx i hope you recruit me.

oh this is my replay.
Attached Files
f4.rpl (46.9 KB, 2 views)
lolool.rpl (55.0 KB, 2 views)
lolooll.rpl (49.2 KB, 2 views)
easy decap.rpl (44.2 KB, 2 views)
///////////-♣♠♠♣-\\\\\\\\\\\
Originally Posted by superjesse View Post
is Guru any active clan ? u guys dont post

is you any stupid ? u guy dont display smart
My application

Name: Hamra

Belt: Black Belt

How long have you been in Toribash?: They are active in this game from Dec 8, 2010

What are your favorite MOD?: My favorite MOD is MpFreerun.tbm, running.tbm, aikido.tbm, judo.tbm, wushu.tbm and others

Time zone: GMT +2, Italy

Your IRC activity: Usually we stay on IRC two hours to talk to the people of the clan

Your Forum activity: In the forum I'm three hours to assess the replays, try the mod, view video in the events

Your Ingame activity: I'm two hours into the game, fighting to make a normal, another hour for the shoot

How many messages do you have?: 126 Post

Post your card:

Post your replay:
Attached Files
sparring with supahninja.rpl (663.3 KB, 2 views)
backlop.rpl (267.2 KB, 2 views)
super backflip.rpl (65.5 KB, 2 views)
new game love.rpl (159.6 KB, 2 views)
morgan freeman.rpl (71.5 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by Hamra; Jul 27, 2011 at 08:05 PM.
Name: BediBros (Agam Bedi)
Forum activity: 1 but it will increase a lot because my summer vacations are here.
In-game activity: 10
IRC activity: 1 but again it will increase a lot.
Previous infractions/bans(include the reason): Nah
Timezone: +7
Best mods: judo and akido
Belt : Brown
Why you want to join:I really want to be a part of a clan because I think it can be a great experience for me aswell as a fun enjoyable activity. I also wanna do clan wars and clan stuff. You should pick me because I can help the clan a lot with me ability and my sportsmanship. I like clan activity and I will try my best to make sure you won't regret accepting me in the clan.
Any other talents(e.g. art, replay making): Video editing. 500+ subs on youtube.
Any additional info about yourself: I'm From brazil.I can speak Fluent in english, spanish and portuguese.
Name: Rvtiger (Riddh Bedi)
Forum activity: 1 but it will increase a lot because my summer vacations are here.
In-game activity: 8
IRC activity: 1 but again it will increase a lot.
Previous infractions/bans(include the reason): Nah
Timezone: +7
Best mods: judo and akido (talented trooper in both)
Belt(this won't really affect your chances of joining): black
Why you want to join:I really want to be a part of a clan because I think it can be a great experience for me aswell as a fun enjoyable activity. I also wanna do clan wars and clan stuff. You should pick me because I can help the clan a lot with me ability and my sportsmanship. I like clan activity and I will try my best to make sure you won't regret accepting me in the clan.
Any other talents(e.g. art, replay making): Video editing. 500+ subs on youtube.
Any additional info about yourself: A brazilian JiuJitsu brown belt. Local u-19 football team of Rio de Janeiro (but originally from Brasília) Fluent in english, spanish and portuguese.
Fenixblast:
brown belt and i dont play too much online since i cant run TB MP (slow comp)
Im best at making textures, replays and Judo online
I thought this was a cool clan and would like to be part of a community again.
I can make some textures for you guys although im not that great, I participate in all events if i can and i can be a Morale Booster
Attached Files
-8 pieces of uke pie.rpl (146.2 KB, 2 views)
--jump spin decap.rpl (57.7 KB, 2 views)
--new decap.rpl (38.6 KB, 2 views)
Name: ahdhan

Belt: Black Belt

How long have you been in Toribash?: im active in toribash 01 2010

What are your favorite MOD?: my favourite mode is wushu.tbm my rank wushu is 3

Time zone: GMT +8 indonesia

Your IRC activity: Usually we stay on IRC two hours to talk to the people of the clan

Your Forum activity: im acitive check some replay and check market and i look some thread

Your Ingame activity: Im also active in game

How many messages do you have?: 30

Why you want to join: i really need clan and i active in game you can test me \m/