ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Phenomenal Recruitment Center
(phen) Phenomenal

-We accepte freeform applications,you just have to impresse us,the application shauld contain evreything you think we shauld know about you (real life and toribash life),we can tell if you can be phenomenal or not as soon as we disscuse your application and read the application example shall help you--
-If you get accepted you are going to have a week trail,and if you don't wait atleast 1 week then you can post another application.

.we are always recruiting.

Application example

Good luck
Last edited by datbadass; Sep 2, 2013 at 12:19 AM.
rogerwe application for phenominal
[QUOTE=datbadass;6746734]
(phen) Phenomenal

-We accepte freeform applications,you just have to impresse us,the application shauld contain evreything you think we shauld know about you (real life and toribash life),we can tell if you can be phenomenal or not as soon as we disscuse your application.

-If you get accepted you are going to have a week trail,and if you don't wait atleast 1 week then you can post another application.

-we are always recruiting.

[CENTER][B]Good luck[/B
im a black belt and have been trying my best to get to be the best im forteen and i have an account on you tube.can i be accepted in to your clan cause yall clan is great and phenomenal.i really want to tryout and i feel this could be a big oppertounity for me . thats all i really hope you understand
Last edited by rogerwe; Aug 19, 2013 at 08:03 PM. Reason: my app was shitty
Originally Posted by rogerwe View Post
im a black belt.
i usally kick ppls arm off
im 14
im on youtube
my favorite server is aikido
i create new moves

Auto denied

Im afraid your application is soo poor reapply after a week if you are still interested
Last edited by datbadass; Sep 1, 2013 at 11:56 PM.
Hi, my belt is black, with a QI of 1700(ish) and I specialize in Aikido, and Judo. I make my own moves from scratch, I have. You have seen my skill on the recruiting server, highest streak I've ever had is 47. I hope you consider letting me join. Sorry I'm not the best with applications.

Kind Regards,
iRazeri
-----
And also, I forget to say, my real name is Joe and I'm English, so I'm in GMT Time.
Last edited by iRazeri; Aug 19, 2013 at 08:08 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by iRazeri View Post
Hi, my belt is black, with a QI of 1700(ish) and I specialize in Aikido, and Judo. I make my own moves from scratch, I have. You have seen my skill on the recruiting server, highest streak I've ever had is 47. I hope you consider letting me join. Sorry I'm not the best with applications.

Kind Regards,
iRazey
-----[COLOR]
And also, I forget to say, my real name is Joe and I'm English, so I'm in GMT Time.

Application denied

Reason:Bad reputation
Last edited by datbadass; Sep 2, 2013 at 12:00 AM.
Hey dat. I am here to apply for your phenominal clan. I have had one infraction since I started. I have been in multiple clans, like Onyx, Energy, French Toast Mafia, and Zone. I am a 10th dan black belt, with a decent reputation in matches. I bring hope to a lot of people, In a clan war, I route for both sides, I help out when needed. I am a good player overall. Also, I am good friends with datbadass, our esteemed leader. Please accept this application, and I hope to fight with you all soon.
. LETS GET FUCKED UP
Ok app,you are good player and a good freind i think you are phenomenal,and i don't think you are good at this whole app thing.
Yes you have been invited to phenomenal.Welcome brother =D
Hello datbadass i am here to apply for your clan, i am a Blue Belt, i have never played in any clans but i hope this will be my first, usually when i lose in a normal spar or fight i say GG and if they're new i offer to help them out, but if they're really good i just say GG and "bro, you're awesome", I usually am really good about helping out when needed, im a decent player, i make friends really easyly, and i love playing, please accept this application, if you do, i'll be as proud a member as anyone.