Toribash
Originally Posted by Jeje057 View Post
I will post an ingame pic soon, It's just a WIP (I thought the trippy background would be easier to make )

WIP #1

WIP #2

i like the colors and cncept design but its confusing me what it really is maybe u can make it more clear and HQ its kind of sloppy.

and Turtle, go for it
I Like Drugs
Originally Posted by ImYou View Post
i like the colors and cncept design but its confusing me what it really is maybe u can make it more clear and HQ its kind of sloppy.

and Turtle, go for it

Are you talking about the first WIP or the second?
I tried something different:

WIP #2

Last edited by Vinyl; Apr 21, 2016 at 07:44 PM.
i actually kind of like it, but is that background pulled straight from the internet because its sooooo blurry . i love the concept though its actually great, right now it doesnt look worth 135k at all so i can probably pay the 135 if you can figure out something to do with the back that works well with it. it just looks sloppy and blurry like u threw the eyes on top of a google image
I Like Drugs
Originally Posted by ImYou View Post
i actually kind of like it, but is that background pulled straight from the internet because its sooooo blurry . i love the concept though its actually great, right now it doesnt look worth 135k at all so i can probably pay the 135 if you can figure out something to do with the back that works well with it. it just looks sloppy and blurry like u threw the eyes on top of a google image

Yeah i know, I plan to make another one less blurry
if you make another, focus on more crisp shapes and objects so that its not all clustered, not looking for tie dye im looking for trippy colors, shapes and objects
I Like Drugs
I'm going to add the colors soon, it will looks trippy af
I just have to finish the bottom and to change the back

WIP #3

Erase the back and continue doing the design u hav eall the way around maybe put that exact same face on the back ! Use bright colors like pink,baby blue, mint, light red like rose and yellow and light orange
I Like Drugs