Toribash
Original Post
Rave's Toribash-Trivia
I remembered this the other day and thought it would be awesome to re-do it sooo.

The basics of this event is, I make a Toribash-related question, you give me the right answer, and win 250 TCs.

I'm not an infinite source of questions so I'll appreciate any ideas for questions you can PM me. Note how you won't be able to answer your own question.

Also, this is very important:

You can't cover your back by giving diffuse answers or giving several answers to one question in one post. For instance, if the answer is "hampa", I won't accept "i think it was hampa or veb". And you may only give 3 answer per day(PER QUESTION), unless specified otherwise.

QUESTION 1:
Who won the FIRST clan league
ANSWER: spirit
Last edited by ravenger; Nov 14, 2009 at 01:52 AM.
Well, I think they planned on having tournaments where each class would fight each other and try to get to the top.

My other guess is that they never hosted the tourneys and they were used for nothing.

[RAWR]NutHug: I CAN MAKE DIAPER BROWN
Well, it was en event involving 3 servers and 3 "classes", the monk, bandit, and warrior. Basically, the warriors/bandit/monks were supposed to go into their enemy's servers and fight their enemies, gaining points for their team.

Basically it failed because no one was ever in their own server, they were off fighting, and not gaining any points because they were fighting themselves and not their enemies.

Good times.
Originally Posted by Megadoomer View Post
Well, it was en event involving 3 servers and 3 "classes", the monk, bandit, and warrior. Basically, the warriors/bandit/monks were supposed to go into their enemy's servers and fight their enemies, gaining points for their team.

Basically it failed because no one was ever in their own server, they were off fighting, and not gaining any points because they were fighting themselves and not their enemies.

Good times.

Time explanation sending the tc and stuff.