Toribash
Original Post
Introducing: Magma

Magma

The Item Forgers proudly present to you the first colour since static and hunter!
Magma is a deep red colour inspired by the stuff of the same name so often seen flowing out of volcanoes. While most people would think of an orange color when the word magma comes to mind the idea behind this colour was to capture an image of the deeper stuff. It's not all magma though. Infused within is the essence of something powerful. A powerful evil. The darkness of the color captures that too.
Deep, dark, powerful...

Here is a direct link to the magma page in the torishop.
You can check out all of the currently released magma items and their prices.

Color info:
R: 46
G: 0
B: 5
Hex: #2E0005

The rest of the magma items are being released soon, so keep an eye out for them.
We apologize for the delay on this thread, we were a busy planning out all this stuff.

It was decided that Toribash was a bit lacking when it came to lore and an official story so with the advent of this new color it was decided to take it further than any color has been taken before.
The story inspired by the color inspired by the story.
We're proud to present the first instance of the official Toribash lore.

UKAYDEN AWAITS

Last edited by Yoyo; Jun 22, 2013 at 12:22 AM.
multiple texture uploader! updated: multiple texture remover!
updated pretty colorlist!

<BobJoelZ> ok ive just rebooted my pc and ive tried to activate my reflex on yahoo internet explorer :/ no luck

<Aracoon> I do not enjoy having anal sex with multiple men
Ahh very nice color, reminds me a bit of shaman(?) but there are only so many colors in the world :P
Helge Sverre - System Developer
https://helgesverre.com