Toribash
Original Post
[VID] TB Crossfire
Here will be a series of wip videos that i will have help on from all of you so that I can improve as much as possible. Here is what I have so far and please CNC and tell me what to do next.
Update:
Enhanced Velo
Better Pumps
Added Replay
New Effect

Older version

NEWEST VIDEO PLEASE CNC

AE
Xioi
Last edited by 0RIGINAL5; Jan 15, 2016 at 07:57 PM.
Cnc?
i just think you can try to keyframe him more on front,on the part he get on down it looks strange to be on side of screen.
black parts seems simple,but it looks cool for a sync,i just think wold be better if you slow down during the black parts.
the pump is a bit strange,make it more faster.

but the effect you used(vignette) seems really nice.
the keyframing is good(apart from the time he get on down of screen(0:13)).
the sync is not bad,its good,but i guess you wold try to work on a bit more of it.

its a great job,i wanna see final version.
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
Fuck yes, Stephen is fucking God. Good on you for having good taste c ;

Sync could be a bit cleaner, and those pumps feel awkward. Try, like victor said, making them faster or shaking the camera instead. Not sure.

I'll be honest I'm only commenting so I can say how awesome this choice of song is for an edit. I'm not really all that great at CnC'ing vids. D:
Ok got it I'll change it up I was just try a get something to work. And for the key framing I'll fix it by making the camera level so it not zoomed in. I'll fix the pumps and clean it up thanks
Cnc?
Sure I could use some. I have a few already but I'm not sure if it's enough so send me if you want to
Cnc?
It's kinda bad that the only sync you have a strobe effect and one timed jump with the music.

Actually if you look I have pumps velo and strobe and it's not done that's why I'm having everyone help me so they get something they all like
Cnc?
how do i said it... hm.. when the beat goes "wub wub dash" when it comes the "dash" sounds, drop the "velo" or should i say make it slow mo
well.. pretty much like :
fast-drop to slow mo-fast again

yeah something like that, i hope u understand haha(sorry that i cant explain it well)
Adphones|.:!New Era!:.|Indonesian
request video? PM me