Ranking
Original Post
[TEX] New Head C:
Hey guys, I've always had this head idea on my mind, so I gave it a shot. Tell me whats wrong and what needs fixing. This is also my third attempt at making hair, any tips please tell me. dl and lp me for a better look.

Program used: Gimp 2.0 with a mouse

Time: 1-2 1/2 hours

(╭ರᴥ•́)
Damn, I am so intrigued. You did that with a mouse?

Don't get lazy and just c/p without fixing lines (under jaw, hair on forehead, top/back of head).

Depending on hairstyle, sometimes curve the hair to fall straight vertical. This will fix mapping for back of head.

Example

Beginning of hair on forehead/next to eyes/ears has nice texture and volume. After this, hair turns to mush. Replicate prominent light source, use to create shape and volume.

Not all hair needs to be touching its neighbouring strands. Disperse sometimes. You will find it adds character - similar to "Beginning of hair on forehead/next to eyes/ears".

Ears disappear? Differentiate from jawline/chin shadow.
Well done zwift i think to improve this head you need add some specific shadow points, like a mid shadow, and improve lighting, like use a white brush with 35% 40% opacity in side of the cracks cracks , hardness could be like a 70%, and try to give a little bit more hard surface look
CHECK MY REPLAYS Multiplayer
Singleplayer
Alright, thanks for the feedback guys (: I will try using your suggestions and improve the head a bit.
(╭ರᴥ•́)
Thats really good zwift, i might buy it if you can do a little recoloring, PM me
"Do you explore the unknown or are you afraid of losing your throne?" I am Soon.
i just think on the eye sides the light wold be a bit more stronger close to the eye.
but it still damn amazing,i can't do that with a mouse.
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592