ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[R] Logo Concept / Ideas
Aight' Im looking to get a Logo for the Name MetorphiumVFX (My original Name). Specificly what im looking for to have in the Logo are Eyes and horns. it should be a Tribal Style.

Here are some examples DONT take them as References on how the Logo should look like, they are just supposed to show you the Style im looking for.

Examplö

Since this Request is only about Concept Arts Ideas and Sketches 2k - 3,5k Should be enough. Also meaning you dont necessarly have to be an Artist. I will be only accepting the ones i like and pay on how much i like it
Last edited by Fluxorious; Feb 10, 2016 at 04:36 PM. Reason: More Examples and bigger payout
A style like this??

ssh..

~#1 Shittiest Shitposter of TP 2016~
Tori-Agent
https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2206760_23.gif
Ex Co-Leader of Origin
No, im not looking for some text with a font. Just a Logo, it can be drawn on paper drawn in gimp or whatever. It doesnt even need to be greatly drawn just a concept of a logo
Looks nice altough not really what im looking for, not tribalistic enough for me and its not a ,,creature" either (no eyes,horns) Please take a bigger influence from the last example

Also i dont need fully drawn out smooth lines or shaded Logo like you did there, a Concept is enough.
It looks really nice but.. its not tribal anymore :c Thanks for your effort but i guess have to do it on my own because i have a generell image in my head but just dont know how to properly put it into action :c