Toribash
Original Post
[R] Clan Art & Sets 250k Budget
Hi, I'm looking for Clan Banners, logo, and even a set I can give out to the higher ranked members. My clan is named (Vamp) Vampire. For banners I need: Story, Rules, Goals, Allies, Enemies, and a banner with this saying on it: "Bleed Them Out."

For the Logo, I want vampire teeth. That's all I want included in the logo. Everything else is up to you. Preferable colors are black, red, grey, and white.

As for the set, PM me if you're interested, I'll talk to you separately.
I can give it all a decent shot. Check out the crooks page to see my style :P
A nice gothic style I can sink my teeth into (no pun intended ;P)
Last edited by Mastertron; Feb 11, 2016 at 10:03 PM.
◄●► I'm alive! ◄●►
◄●► Leader of (Dark) ◄●►
Originally Posted by Fluxorious View Post
Could i do just the Banners and maybe the logo?

Go right ahead!
Originally Posted by Mastertron View Post
I can give it all a decent shot. Check out the crooks page to see my style :P
A nice gothic style I can sink my teeth into (no pun intended ;P)

Haha, alright! Looking forward to it!
This is what I've got for the logo so far. There is a bottom row of teeth and the inside of the mouth to be put in still. Just felt like see what you think so far?

WIP logo

------
Here it is with the lower jaw, mouth, and a little blood drop in the top right tooth :P

WIP logo #2

------
aaaaand here it is with the Vampire name and the "bleed it out" banner under it

Logo/clan page head banner

------
Got the banners made too. idk if you want a picture next to each one so for now I've only put a blood drop next to them. Tell me if you would like to have images or not :P Also don't think I'm rushing this. I'm just Super hyped to be working on art these days so I'm in my own little zone xD anyway, here they are.

Banners/headers

Last edited by Mastertron; Feb 11, 2016 at 10:03 PM.
◄●► I'm alive! ◄●►
◄●► Leader of (Dark) ◄●►
Thats great art ^ holy molly, nice banner out there

Professional Graphic Designer
Former [Crooks]
Leader | [TA] Member | Ex-[Latin] member
[Mexican] Player |Fan Club
Originally Posted by Mastertron View Post
This is what I've got for the logo so far. There is a bottom row of teeth and the inside of the mouth to be put in still. Just felt like see what you think so far?

WIP logo

------
Here it is with the lower jaw, mouth, and a little blood drop in the top right tooth :P

WIP logo #2

------
aaaaand here it is with the Vampire name and the "bleed it out" banner under it

Logo/clan page head banner

------
Got the banners made too. idk if you want a picture next to each one so for now I've only put a blood drop next to them. Tell me if you would like to have images or not :P Also don't think I'm rushing this. I'm just Super hyped to be working on art these days so I'm in my own little zone xD anyway, here they are.

Banners/headers

I'll pm you on my thoughts
-----
Thread is still open.
Last edited by MoldyRobot; Feb 11, 2016 at 09:12 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I'm out. Might wanna ask him for some more info on what he wants for the clan before you guys keep going ...
◄●► I'm alive! ◄●►
◄●► Leader of (Dark) ◄●►
Yee, i would ask.. If Youre not looking for mastertrons masterpieces what are you looking for / what Bugged you in his Art?