Toribash
Indeed, we are currently just looking for some mature people who can actually type correctly and are quite good at toribash, although I am hardly in-game so it wouldn't matter for me :C
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
.::[Latin]::..-Ldr[GU]-[OLDA]-[PwN]-[TO]-[BISH]-[MG]-[WLT]

[Auction].::Full Demo Set::.
~TheElement Signature WingFlame
So who am i waiting for a yes now? Muffindo and...
"I once got in trouble for going to a bookstore and putting the bible in the fiction section.":3 [/FONT][/COLOR]
wait wait wait....so u trying to join my clan and Darkness?
Sounds like a clanhopper to me.
I have Denied u.
Actually kruschev is right, the better way to do this would be to apply to one, and if they deny me then i try the other one. Thank you kruschev, but im not a clanhopper, i just thought it would be good backup if they denied me then another caln would already know me.
"I once got in trouble for going to a bookstore and putting the bible in the fiction section.":3 [/FONT][/COLOR]
...well dont apply for clans like that or u will get low rep.
well anyway lets stop posting alot in here/
It seems to look like you have put more effort into his joining his clan, while hardly to mine.

Besides trying to join another clan at the same time is basically an instant no.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Well here i am to try join this clan, i am 2nd dan black belt i have good skills in grabbing mods and close range mods, i am good in flame particle making but i dont have flame, i know it because crafted many of the JollyR clan flames,well i have some future in Videos making(look my replays) i think my great oversion is the forum activity,well i take a look at forums everyday but i dont post too much because i doesnt know about quantiet of post to join a clan so in conclusion of my person: I am brasilian,but i have a average inglish knowledge and i really want to join this clan thank you for reading my app
Attached Files
SlayDown.rpl (36.0 KB, 6 views)
YouDown Madman.rpl (35.6 KB, 4 views)
The runing decap.rpl (100.4 KB, 6 views)
I liked some of the replays, although you should try using relax more.

As for your english, it is fairly good considering you are brasilian.

Basically, just work on using relax, capitilising your I's and work on some of your spelling.

For me I am sort of undecided.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

well if you are undecise wo will judge if i can join or not
i dont want be anoyng or somenthing else i just want join a clan
i know u never heard about me but i am a good player,i play everyday since last month and i have much creativyti to do creat new moves but if not good enought to join this clan just say no,this doesnt make me sad,it will make me feel encouraged to train more and more and reach a acceptable skill level

Thanks for reading and sorry for some misspelling
I think you are fairly good in-game, it's just your english that is the problem.

So no sorry.

Maybe if you learn to spell better later on then you are more then welcome to apply again.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]