Toribash
Originally Posted by Abyss View Post
Thank you guys. I admit, it is a bit of a wall fo text but this is nothing compared to my current writeup. As for bugs and submissions, sending me any information you can find on any bugs or problems with the game will probably help a lot.

at the moment in actually having problems in the torishop with wrong prices being displayed an example being i tried to get toxic relax i had 2000 tc it displayed as 2000 for the cost i hit confirm and the page that opens through the steam interface tells me that its actually 6000 sorry if this is the wrong place to post this issue i just figured it would be the most effective
Steam Error Report
So i posted this in support a while back and it wasn't noticed (senpai ;_;)

Originally Posted by jjojjo View Post

Greetings toribashers, I'd like to start off by saying I'm from Norway, and I've encountered a problem

So recently steam added a custom valuta option which overran the old Euro valuta. It changed atleast for me (Im norwegian) into NOK (Norwegian Krones) and disbanded the option of using Euro's anymore. I was ok with this since steam wasn't such a biggie for me then. But then one day I noticed this:
Yeh, you can only purchase toricredits with steam-connection.

If you take a quick look at the first-attached picture

There's a problem with Norwegian valuta being added to steam you see. Toribash TC purchase doesn't support the valuta, aka you can't select the amount of toricredits you'd like to purchase.

I'd like someone in charge of the purchase/"economy" to take a look at this as soon as possible

That'll be my problem, thank you for taking time to read this.

Texturer KnC Member Me
Yea, I need some help, My Toribash won't run from the steam version and I've uninstalled and reinstalled. Ain't shit working, plox help senpai.

I was on a server with my friend earlier and each time we had a new match, the number of downloads would increase, sometimes by a few, sometimes by a lot. can you guys please help. tell me if ur experiencing this too. also my friend just got new textures and i couldnt download him because he was at the back of the line of the Immense amount of non existing downloads
-----
oh, nvm i found a solution, a simple uninstall -> re install fixed the bug. but now i have encountered another problem... sometimes when i use the Ctrl+Enter keys to go in and out of fullscreen mode, it crashes.
Last edited by ZachD2101; Dec 24, 2014 at 05:34 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I Use big Words like hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia to make me sound more photosynthisis
Originally Posted by ZachD2101 View Post

I was on a server with my friend earlier and each time we had a new match, the number of downloads would increase, sometimes by a few, sometimes by a lot. can you guys please help. tell me if ur experiencing this too. also my friend just got new textures and i couldnt download him because he was at the back of the line of the Immense amount of non existing downloads
-----
oh, nvm i found a solution, a simple uninstall -> re install fixed the bug. but now i have encountered another problem... sometimes when i use the Ctrl+Enter keys to go in and out of fullscreen mode, it crashes.

The problem might be something happening in the background of the game. or something is running that is downloading something

Open it

Yeahhh.
My screenshots are upside down, I don't know how, or when this happened.
I can provide some images for you.

BIG IMAGE!

Originally Posted by Regotten View Post
Yeahhh.
My screenshots are upside down, I don't know how, or when this happened.
I can provide some images for you.

BIG IMAGE!

Could you use another method to get screenshots, like prnt screen?
The right punkspike item has a spelling mistake, it says "Noob Calp" instead of "Noob Clap".