ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
BUG IN GAME LETTERS.
I had the toribash with the current version but uninstalled because it did not open more. I decided to install an older version, however it is showing these strange letters. Can anybody help me?
NOTE: My game is catching very (very much). The configurations of my PC is as follows: 2 GB RAM. Processardor Dual Core 3GHz. Windows 10 and does not have good video card.

TEXTO EM PORTUGUES

Last edited by HellFireBR; Apr 3, 2016 at 10:03 PM.
I Am Legend
The supreme art of war is to defeat the enemy without fighting.
[Pt-br]
Dica: instale o Steam, e baixe o Toribash por lá, lá o problema vai ser igual à 0. Detalhe: o lag aumenta *~*
You should upgrade your graphics drivers, just search how to do it on Google, it's pretty easy.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I tried to update PC drivers, even downloaded some programs but it seems that already are all updated, and not solved the problem of the game.

Originally Posted by Touretto View Post
[Pt-br]
Dica: instale o Steam, e baixe o Toribash por lá, lá o problema vai ser igual à 0. Detalhe: o lag aumenta *~*

Poise, eu jogava na Steam, só que o jogo não abria, ja aconteceu esse erro antigamente quando jogava em outro sistema operacional, ai eu baixei uma versao mais antiga e da nisso .-.
I Am Legend
Your video card probably doesn't have any matching drivers for your operating system, or the ones that do are too old. Maybe it is because you switched from windows 7/8 to windows 10 lately, that's a thing that can cause it.

You can try to download an even older version of toribash, in which it was working with your current specs, but I'm pretty sure that you need the same video driver for all of them.
Next to that you can try to find a non-official graphics driver on the internet, search for something like: nameofyourgraphicscard nameofyouroperatingsystem graphics driver, there might be one.

Also, if you didn't update your operating system lately or got a new computer or something, there probably is another way to fix it.
But if you did, you're probably fucked, or someone else knows a solution, I personally had the same problem and went from windows 10 to Linux ubuntu.
Last edited by zwouter; Apr 2, 2016 at 07:46 PM.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by zwouter View Post
Your video card probably doesn't have any matching drivers for your operating system, or the ones that do are too old. Maybe it is because you switched from windows 7/8 to windows 10 lately, that's a thing that can cause it.

You can try to download an even older version of toribash, in which it was working with your current specs, but I'm pretty sure that you need the same video driver for all of them.
Next to that you can try to find a non-official graphics driver on the internet, search for something like: nameofyourgraphicscard nameofyouroperatingsystem graphics driver, there might be one.

Also, if you didn't update your operating system lately or got a new computer or something, there probably is another way to fix it.
But if you did, you're probably fucked, or someone else knows a solution, I personally had the same problem and went from windows 10 to Linux ubuntu.

Maybe I will format my PC to windows 7 to see if it solves the problems.
I downloaded the game by steam again and it opened, but it does not give to play very well because it is very catching, even putting the graphics at least is catching.
I remember when I had Windows 7 installed on the PC it was not so. Thank you.
Last edited by HellFireBR; Apr 2, 2016 at 08:10 PM.
I Am Legend