Ranking
Original Post
Toribash doesnt lets Login
Hi
Please help me with this problem

I have windows 10

And when ever i try to login it says ' Failed Writing Recievedata from disk/app'

Heres the image

Last edited by Takayshi; Apr 6, 2016 at 09:16 PM.
<Takayshi> Who is Takayshi? And why he has a Quote of something that Takayshi never said?
Try to run the game as administrator and don't tick the "Remember me" option.
Also make sure your Toribash folder isn't set as read-only.
I'm only cleaning here..
I have also tried to do this before Cripplz
But when ever i try to untick the read only , It sets automaticly back to Read only
So.. it does not work
<Takayshi> Who is Takayshi? And why he has a Quote of something that Takayshi never said?
Try to make a new folder, name it as your old one and copy all your files into it.
(keep the original one as backup)
Can you change the read/write settings there?
Are you logged in as administrator? Make sure your account is set as the owner of the folder
I'm only cleaning here..
Starting, make sure you have 4.95 or 5.01 (if non steam).

If you're using non steam version, it should be installed in c://games/toribashxxx. If it's not there, get it there.

Next to that, you can try to open the toribash folder, and run tb_login.dat with notepad. In here type: this code:
user takayshi
pass yourpassword

It can cause trouble with saving replays, but it should work.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Cripplz View Post
Try to make a new folder, name it as your old one and copy all your files into it.
(keep the original one as backup)
Can you change the read/write settings there?
Are you logged in as administrator? Make sure your account is set as the owner of the folder

That didnt Work Cripplz

Originally Posted by zwouter View Post
Starting, make sure you have 4.95 or 5.01 (if non steam).

If you're using non steam version, it should be installed in c://games/toribashxxx. If it's not there, get it there.

Next to that, you can try to open the toribash folder, and run tb_login.dat with notepad. In here type: this code:
user takayshi
pass yourpassword

It can cause trouble with saving replays, but it should work.

I cant find the Tb_login.dat
It should be just in C://games/toribash, or in C://program files (86)/steam/steamapps/common/toribash if you're using steam.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by zwouter View Post
It should be just in C://games/toribash, or in C://program files (86)/steam/steamapps/common/toribash if you're using steam.

Nope its not there.
What should i do now?
Originally Posted by Cripplz View Post
Re-install the game.
Can you find it now?

Nope.
Even i told my friend to send me an Tb_login dat file , But by using it , it still didnt work.
Iam having toribash 5.01 btw