Toribash
Original Post
What the heck are those words on their heads?
When there is one, or no people fighting on multiplayer, those semi-invisible character models appear on-screen, there is something written on their heads, but I only got the screenshot of one side.

Re: What the heck are those words on their heads?
woah....wtf are those......secret hacks?.....something the developpers put in for no reason? who knows
Wtf, thats weird, will have to ask hampa about it
:o

[T]
#hi

i believe it says "byon! " or something like that. I seen it before
Jarmund>{#toribash} Dr-Meanster: finish your sentences before pressing enter.
Hmm looked around for that but I couldn't find it. Fun fact: When there are two ghosts, you can see the tori ghost through the uke ghost, but you can't see the uke ghost through the tori ghost.

byonl could mean something in another language, or its just a word that has been cut off.

Cevius figured it out, look in your heads folder, there is a file called .tga, it leads when there isnt any player name.

[T]
#hi

Originally Posted by Ishi
Cevius figured it out, look in your heads folder, there is a file called .tga, it leads when there isnt any player name.

heh, cool. what would happen if you deleted it?
Hi
Originally Posted by skinnydude908
Originally Posted by Ishi

heh, cool. what would happen if you deleted it?

Only one way to find out....and that still doesn't explain what the hell that word is....
well, when i didnt have it in there, the words werent there, the head looked the same though.

[T]
#hi