Ranking
Original Post
[READ OR GTFO][GUIDE][October 2016] Gaming Computer Buyers Guide 400$-1500$
This thread is for people who are looking out for getting the most out of their money in different price ranges. These have been made thousands of times on different platforms across the web so here is mine to make it a local thing.

Note 1 : This thread will be updated monthly
Note 2 : these are suggestions focusing on raw gaming performance. Meaning these will result in the most FPS and the highest graphic settings in games. You can change things like brands for esthetics, because in the end it is up to you to chose the hardware which is right for you.
Note 3 : The hardware market is pending pretty much, so differences between 10 and 50 Dollars can occur.
Note 4 : All these builds come without Windows or an optical DVD Drive and you have to build them on your own, they are not preassembled.
Note 5 : All components suggested in this thread have been worked with by me. I lead a little computer store and I only sell and suggest parts which I fully speak out my trust and confidence that they will make you happy for each dollar you spent.

How do I benefit from investing more in my XXX?

Builds

Last edited by Mongius; Oct 7, 2016 at 04:58 PM.
Got any problems or questions about computers or any other tech?Feel free to PM me any time. Lmod for Computer/Mobile Chat
instead of trying to keep this thread updated to stay with the times everyone should use this site:
http://www.logicalincrements.com/

Got a good range, good options especially for a first build and probably going to be updated more frequently and long term

If you keep scrolling down it gives explanations of each part of a PC and some FAQs
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit