Ranking
Gotta love it when you're doing just fine and suddenly in tourney 5 RNG decides u gotta fight dude that does 500 with quick attacks.

Glad I'm back to this game after 8 years to renew the love-hate relationship
on the spheracles tournament atm with the charisma build
My aunt has 2 great big personalities (boobies), and i love playing with them all night long
Originally Posted by Papa View Post
on the spheracles tournament atm with the charisma build

I thought this was a joke then I realized that taunt damage scales with charisma. Just tried and wow, it scales REALLY hard with charisma.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Charisma builds also benefit from some magicka investment if you aren't looking for pure charisma, having spells at your disposal when taunting is having some shitty ass RNG is great
This is pretty legit
My Replays
Build defense if you dont want to get 1 shot by the Ghost Attack or Whirlwind

Ghost Attacks can crit you :^)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
tried Charisma build earlier but couldn't take down evil ninja. might try it again
free my melanin-enhanced fellow bobby shmurda
Nasty
Kony's #1 Shooter
8:21 PM <duck> I'll touch your market all over

August Ames didn't die for this
Originally Posted by elvis View Post
tried Charisma build earlier but couldn't take down evil ninja. might try it again

It helps to also build up the crowd approval bar early in the game to rack up money. Charisma build heavily relies on money to get armor for defenses. Always get the best shit. As duck said, you can build magicka when your taunt deals enough damage. At 50 charisma, it deals more than 200 damage and double that at 100. I started investing in magicka at 50ish charisma. You only really need 60 magicka for molten death. The reason why this is good is because:
1) taunt is a little unreliable
2) teleport and gust is needed to peel for shout range
3) duels end much faster
4) rejuvinate is OP

I also ended up building stamina because using spells cost quite a bit. Obviously take up every special encounter that you think you can do. Sleep in taverns because money should never be a problem. If you get robbed, you're actually screwed lol

And don't do charisma build in redux. I mean you can try but it doesn't really work as well.
-----
Oh yeah, enchant your rusty spoon. It's free and it can proc on your taunt if it damages them. Makes them miss a turn. It's great.
-----

Ok I thought it's over now?
Last edited by SparChar; Jul 23, 2018 at 04:38 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
My Replays

Agility build with crossbow and spiny spin spin makes me go skrrt skrrt

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER