Ranking
Pretty nice replay. The opener and spin were nice. The booms, too. I wasn't expecting you to kick the lower torso on the first part, and it was pretty nice. The second kick was a bit sloppy, and I think the head throw was a bit unnecessary. The jumps/spins after the hits were nice. Good and simply replay, but I believe you can do better than this. 7/10
yeah ok
On a roll today.(A replay for you boomlovers)

C&C please.
Attached Files
Swex- Reclaimation.rpl (245.3 KB, 196 views)
A true replay maker only knows blood,sweat,tears and glory...ALSO failure, ALOT of failure.
also i sing harshvocals n stuff https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keIOUNr_PAM
Eh, I'm not too fond of this one. There were multiple points during the replay where your flow just stopped dead. Namely ~Frames 450 and 300. It was a decent manipulation, but nothing special. Yes, you had 2 4DM booms, but when the flow in between is that disappointing, it just doesn't work for me.
[12:00] <fudgiebalz> toribash SUCKS
Check my ~~~Dank Replays~~~
Swex, if you could do ALL of this in real life, i would never go to sleep.
I will Stab You with a Fork.
I fapped when I saw that replay, only just jizzed now so keep up the good work bro. Nothing I see you should improve on, keep em coming.
hi.
wow good replay swexx!
i loved how you go into the pose !
10/10
Life is a Nightmare , Wake me up!!!
[8th Dan]-[Ps3♥]-[WTU♥]-[GerU]-[ETC♥ Teacher]
No hands ftw( I got so sick editing this so i couldn't be arsed to get a dm pec skeet)

C&C please.
Attached Files
Swex- Demigod.rpl (342.8 KB, 166 views)
A true replay maker only knows blood,sweat,tears and glory...ALSO failure, ALOT of failure.
also i sing harshvocals n stuff https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keIOUNr_PAM
Extreme, but you should of had a DM with your last kick, the starter was to slow for me aswell. But it had good style and realistic movement.

7/10
hi.
Wow!
It's amazing how destructive you can be with freakin' no hands!

10/10 Because you just did is really hard to do goodjobb