ES Recruitment Drive
We Cannot Kick Him, He is My Bro... By the way
How come you dont just use your main, so nobody
thinks This is noob clan.....
Originally Posted by Beast292 View Post
We Cannot Kick Him, He is My Bro...

Hahaha, sucks to be you then! Just kiddin, I hope he's just really young and not a retard.

How come you dont just use your main, so nobody
thinks This is noob clan.....

Well, the thing is that it's in another clan that is pretty much dead and we are trying to resurrect it, it wouldn't be nice of me leaving it right now.
I will swich back to the the main account when the time comes.. if it comes..
Last edited by 14Wotan88; Jan 24, 2014 at 05:59 PM.
so does that mean i might be in?
''your on trial congratz''
Last edited by NuMBeRRRZ; Jan 25, 2014 at 03:05 AM.
Hes Like 9, and it would be good if your main joined Meh Clan.

I understand, you wish to create an image of our clan being uber pro by having members with higer belts, but I can't help you with that, I just can't leave TSS right now, I'm sorry.
But as an option I see that maybe you should set an belt requirement, like 2nd dan with an exeption for really good players. That way our clan would be more attractive for higer belts/experienced players and would keep unexperienced players away. It's like quality before quantity principle.
I'm not dictating how you should run your clan, previously mentioned is just my perspective on how it could work. What do you think?
Last edited by 14Wotan88; Jan 25, 2014 at 01:03 PM.
I understand,Min belt is 2nd dan, And also, Numberrrz You Quit so Your Not coming back,
I dont tolerate clan hoppers.
-----
And also, Everyone has to start donating to the clanbank, If you ever want to become official
Last edited by Beast292; Jan 25, 2014 at 02:35 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
i didnt clan hop i sent in an application to this clan and just yesterday i was invited to another clan
Exactly, 1 day ago you wanna join this clan, and then you go to another clan, then wanna know if you can join this clan......My Point Exactly,CLAN HOPPING!
But If You want to join us, you will have to quit your clan ,then you have to post on this clan thread alot, like you are a member.... Also, you have to join recruiting servers with us and also we need you to rank up your belt. Then after a week or so, If we want to except you we will invite.
Last edited by Beast292; Jan 25, 2014 at 03:51 PM.