Ranking
View Poll Results: What should our tag be?
S
18 Votes / 58.06%
s
3 Votes / 9.68%
Sacred
10 Votes / 32.26%
Voters: 31. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Meh, I've needed to be recruiting but i can't go in-game. So I've just been inviting people, It's not working out very well ;(

I'll start a recruitment server tonight, mas if there's anything
YOu need done on the clan, ingame or on the forum I'm on a lot I have tons of spare time
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
Alright, got on a computer for a second and promoted you to co-leader, only recruit forum active members.

should i tell them to make an app? or (if their experienced) just invite them
-----
oh and another thing, i happen to be a Fiction story writer did you need any help with a clan story? or did you have one in mind already. If you didn't i could come up with one and share it with you first
Last edited by matarika; Apr 1, 2014 at 10:26 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
Please delete that post, If you want to join, go make an app. You wouldn't be likely to be accepted, though.

Originally Posted by matarika View Post
oh and another thing, i happen to be a Fiction story writer did you need any help with a clan story? or did you have one in mind already. If you didn't i could come up with one and share it with you first

I was also going to take on that task, if you would like, we could help each other out
Star Wars Nerd - Fallout Hoe - Science Kid

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Yes, welcome Twat, our secondary leader. Me and him are recruiting, and I'll see if someone can delete that post by that random guy, but it's probably okay.