Ranking
Originally Posted by WeppetKo View Post
It's just pose, it probably won't require extreme parkour skills man.

aye I can do without the smart ass comment. The hard part i meant was actually picking a pose.

Originally Posted by KiriAcid View Post
Ooh the logo looks sexy

yeah it’s looks sexy ass hell. I like the way the new logo looks period.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
aye I can do without the smart ass comment. The hard part i meant was actually picking a pose.

Smart ass comments is what I live for. Btw for the pose I suggest something that accentuates your robot-ninja set style since the hat really brings it together. You could try to use a mod where you fight with the sticks (i don't know their name).
Smart ass comments is what I live for. Btw for the pose I suggest something that accentuates your robot-ninja set style since the hat really brings it together. You could try to use a mod where you fight with the sticks (i don't know their name).

well, the thread isn’t a place to shoot a smart ass comment to something very simple I said. If we are going to be a team we can be that but don’t Deliberately go to try to piss me off. Cause I’ve been nothing but nice to anyone for as long as I known must of you. With the pose, I’ll give it a try and post it here. Or what ever what’s for you.
Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
well, the thread isn’t a place to shoot a smart ass comment to something very simple I said. If we are going to be a team we can be that but don’t Deliberately go to try to piss me off. Cause I’ve been nothing but nice to anyone for as long as I known must of you. With the pose, I’ll give it a try and post it here. Or what ever what’s for you.

Well my intention wasn't to piss you off obviously, I have no reason to. I initially misunderstood what you were referring to in your first message then dismissed it jokingly, i didn't think you'd actually take it seriously.
Well my intention wasn't to piss you off obviously, I have no reason to. I initially misunderstood what you were referring to in your first message then dismissed it jokingly, i didn't think you'd actually take it seriously.

one of the many reasons I can’t stay married is my Explosive temper. I let it get the best of me. Let’s just crushed it . On your pose idea, I’ll try it now and send it over in about ten minutes.
There goes throwback Zeus, well I just hope everything goes right. Oh also, where have the forum inactive members gone to?
~#1 Shittiest Shitposter of TP 2016~
Tori-Agent
https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2206760_23.gif
Ex Co-Leader of Origin
Originally Posted by L3rkDeath View Post
There goes throwback Zeus, well I just hope everything goes right. Oh also, where have the forum inactive members gone to?

Do you mean other clan members that aren't posting here? Well our discord is quite active at the moment and we are thinking about linking the two up with a bot. If you want to know more about what's going on at all times I suggest you look into the server since we usually announce there decisions, war times and when we are host bets.
Originally Posted by L3rkDeath View Post

yeah what wept said. It’s really been a battle trying to get everyone here to post here on the forums where it’s needed.
Can you send me the discord link?
~#1 Shittiest Shitposter of TP 2016~
Tori-Agent
https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2206760_23.gif
Ex Co-Leader of Origin