Toribash
Original Post
Seasons
What are seasons? Dem ranking seasons. I dun know ANYTHING abut dem. Pls tell me what they r from the very start (from scratch).
"Death Before Dishonor"
In a nutshell, ranking season in Toribash lasts 3 months and after those 3 months season ends, you get rewarded and your rank restarts.

You can read about it in more detail here:
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=607023
Already read that, I need to what a ranking season is? How do u win it? Wut shud I do? Pls be more specific
"Death Before Dishonor"
A ranking season is what smaguris said it was. It's basically a competitive thing, like a season of baseball, or hockey. If you've updated to the latest version, you'll notice that there's a new button (not so new for v5 users) that is labelled "matchmake". Clicking on that gives you the option to play ranked or unranked. If you play ranked, then you'll be stuck on a server with one person. You play against that person and if you win, you begin to rank up. There are 4-5 tiers, which you can read up with that link smaguris provided you. Here is another link which is season one, located here.

Essentially if you get first, second, third, and other places, you can win some cool stuff
That was a bit helpful. K so a competition, what's the min rank u must have to get a bit of that sweet prize, and where do I check my rank, cuz once, I fought prince, defeated him by slight luck, and instantly got rank 91 which I was said is only ingame or something like that, so where do I check my overall rank?
"Death Before Dishonor"
It's in the link smaguris provided you. Click on that and you'll find everything you asked right now, and previously as well