Ranking
I talked with u, and clearly stated its a free form, and that u should try harder than this... NO!
"People, like to invent monsters and monstrosities. Then they seem less monstrous themselves."
pls pls i can join us
-----
i'm pro this is new acaocd
Attached Files
parkour shadow pro cool.rpl (315.2 KB, 12 views)
Last edited by XAliPROX; Jul 25, 2016 at 03:20 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
My name in game name is XxBasBoyxX
My belt is Blue Belt
My age is 13
My previous clan was badco, which I got kicked because my computer broke and I was inactive. i stay in a clan as long as i can unless it is either really lonely or i get the boot.
i want to join TFR because i need a active clan with skilled warriors amongst their ranks. why you should invite me to the clan, I am active and like to do things with the clans im in like wars and events, also im lonely.
p.s. im not sure if i need replays since i will be tested after this application
-----
Also I have a Skype it is XxBlazingHundredsxX
Last edited by XxBasBoyxX; Jul 31, 2016 at 04:29 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Name: sammylolz
Belt: black
Best mod: aikido
Worst mod: skateboarding mods.
I have decided that I want to join this clan because when I was the leader of my old clan it wasn't fun because u were the boss and u got to decide everything. I will help out this clan by fighting in war, donating and by doing a load of more things.
I will be active everyday on the forums or on toribash.
hello first of all I shall tell you about me well I guess it all started when I joined I was yommama something for my first account and played from 2011 to2012 and got to 6th dan. But then me an my family moved towns and sold are computer in 2013 I rejoined toribash to start over. I came as NukeTech and played tell I was 2nd dan until I moved back with my dad and tottaly forgot about toribash and in 2015 (last year) I started again but I wasn't trying to get in clans or anything yet and now that I have won 10 es tourneys and some good replays im ready to join a clan.so what im saying is I can offer alot to TFR and will not regret accepting me in thieves. Why do I want to join thieves well im just tring to join a clan rn to get to know more people and for clan wars (:
Favorite mod: has to be abd or boxshu but I play anything really (:
I should be on everyday and will be on forums everyday thank you for reading hope to see you soon (:
Belt: Orange
Favorite Mod: LightAsAFeather
-----
I like to be teached
-----
Belt: Orange
Favorite Mod: Parkour
Time range: Night and day sometimes
Ranking: None
Activity: Killing uke
Last edited by YTNoHaxs; Dec 25, 2016 at 01:56 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Application for clan
Hello! I'm blood43 I'm 2nd Dan Black Belt and 12 years old. Sorry I don't have Skype, I'm from USA. I'm very good and always on judo. I play toribash everyday (mostly) sometimes I stay till 10-11 pm. I sometimes play mushu bc I wanna be better at it. My last clan was never active and almost all players are offline. I hope this clan would be different I've seen extrice play on judo and I think he's pretty good so I decided to look at his clan and I found this and I loved it! Hopefully I get accepted c:
Yeah, ACCEPTED We will see how will you fit in this clan
"People, like to invent monsters and monstrosities. Then they seem less monstrous themselves."
Thanks again extrice for accepting me!! I'm always online!
INSERT DANK MEME INSERT DANK MEME INSERT DANK MEME INSERT DANK MEME INSERT DANK MEMEgimme tc pls I also needs friends
A QUICK UPDATE:
DON'T APPLY IF U WANT TO CREATE YOUR OWN CLAN, OR JOIN ANOTHER ONE IN LIKE 1 DAY AFTER JOINING
CHEERS, EXTRICE