people playing: 119, servers online: 37, games played: 142,000,000 Top Player: Imperial

Toribash Community » Help » Technical Support
Register FAQ General Rules Community
Closed Thread

Old May 8, 2018   #1
HOPE

3st Dan Purple Belt
Clan: Desolate

Clan war score count
So I have noticed an issue with the war score count, so my clan has been warring a few recently and we have a thread where we show the Loss's and Win's, but it is hard for me to edit that thread when i don't know the correct score.

On the list of wars we have done it tells me the incorrect score's.
The war says that we won 5 - 4 vs (Tank) but it should have been 7 - 4 D:

somebody tell me why it does this and why this hasn't even been fixed yet? or is it just me? thanks.

Image of recent wars and 3 of them are incorrect.

Old May 8, 2018   #2
>Smaguris
ub3r

Master Belt
Clan: Adventure

This is an issue for months if not years from what I remember, and devs are probably aware of this issue, it's just not getting any attention.
Old May 9, 2018   #3
tochukwu

Master Belt

That shows the clan points from the war, not the actual score
Life.
Old May 9, 2018   #4
>Smaguris
ub3r

Master Belt
Clan: Adventure

It does say "Score:" however, which implies that it is indeed supposed to show an actual score. Either way it's misleading and should be looked into.
Old May 13, 2018   #5
HOPE

3st Dan Purple Belt
Clan: Desolate

It would help a ton if they fixed it lmfao
Old Jul 7, 2018   #6
ЯMrMiyagy
Astrophysicist

Black Hole Belt

I know it's been a while since this has been posted, but I thought I'd bring light to what is happening. Since I know this confuses a lot of people. Essentially when you war, and you beat someone, it takes into account how many people fought, won, and lost.

So if you have 1 person win a war 7-0 you may only get like 5 clan points, but if you have 3 people. Win 2,2, and 3 games you could get like 9 and if you have 7 different people win you could get like up to 10. You could also have 1 person win a bunch, and a bunch of other people lose, and still get full points or more, because you had more people participate. You could get 5 points for only winning one match and losing a war if you had enough people fight, theoretically.

However, the point system is pretty much null now with the clan levels, and what a more important is actually winning as you get more experience for a win. So regardless of wether it is misleading or mot it doesn't really matter, that having been said, I do think it's hanged now to show the actual scores of the war.
Psychology, the way to win Toribash games.

Old Jul 7, 2018   #7
-sir
Sample Text
Old score isn't used anymore. Scores shown in Wars page (at least for new wars) are the actual war scores.
Closed Thread