people playing: 137, servers online: 44, games played: 139,738,145 Top Player: deoxer

  Toribash Community » Help » Technical Support
Register FAQ General Rules Community
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 1 Week Ago   #1
qMKp
Junior Member
 
3rd Dan Black Belt
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 22
Clan: Xll clan



my account is grey listed
some how i got my account back and i can't use or see my inventory
can you guys please remove the grey list thing from me i wanna be alive again
qMKp is offline  
Old 1 Week Ago   #2
Zach
Member
 
2nd Dan Black Belt
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 229
Clan: All Stars



Contact admin (the red guys) here http://forum.toribash.com/showgroups.php
They'll remove it from you

Last edited by Zach; 1 Week Ago at 01:07 AM..
Zach is offline  
Old 1 Week Ago   #3
Mateo
i need you
 
3rd Dan Black Belt
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 3,228
Clan: Adventure



Originally Posted by qMKp View Post
some how i got my account back and i can't use or see my inventory
can you guys please remove the grey list thing from me i wanna be alive again

This happens when your account is involved in a trade scam or under investigation.

Originally Posted by Zach
Contact admin (the red guys) here http://forum.toribash.com/showgroups.php
They'll remove it from you

Try this ^.
[Adventure]FanClub[MAU]Replays[Crooks]

Mateo is offline  
Old 1 Week Ago   #4
Nike
Just Do It!
 
3rd Dan Black Belt
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 12,549
Clan: Midnight



Originally Posted by Mateo View Post
This happens when your account is involved in a trade scam or under investigation.

Or you're inactive for a year.
❤ Foxy || [M]Midnight || def not you || [l]Liquor || Tabby ❤
Also known as Tricerafi | Kriegery make 3rd dan out of me
Nike is offline  
Old 1 Week Ago   #5
-sir
Removed you from greylist, should be able to trade now.
sir is offline  
Closed Thread


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:37 PM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
ragdoll fighting game physics fighting game ragdoll fighting physics funmotion joints martial arts karate pc mac free game turn based game