ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[Tex]Witro
Hey here I show you my first head made in Tribal style.
Since im a new artist,I have to learn some new thing and thats why I please you to CnC this head.

The name of the head is Witro.
Preview:

Artist is Me
Resolution:512x512
Program Used:Gimp

Thanks for watching.
I really like the sort of dullish theme if you know what I mean, but that green part at the front really doesn't fit in. I know this is changing everything, but you should try like, demon, raptor and acid or something, that might look cool. Maybe throw in a few more tribals and it will be awesome, it's quite different to other tribal head and that's what I like.
Tint is sex.
Thanks Praeter I know what do you mean but dont worry this is only my first head and I will make more with other colours,and yea I tried a different looking tribal head.
really nice, i like it very much

~user infracted - useless post
Last edited by BenDover; Jul 27, 2011 at 02:21 PM.
Seniman Elektronik Indonesia | GATA
Got any questions ? Throw me a PM or just mention @toriabiz on Twitter
thanks Toriabiz,but I dont really know why everybody say I have to change the colours,I like em,but I could change if I want
not sure what you hand in mind with the colour scheme, sorta looks like a tribal carrot.

youve started to focus on finding individual elements and shapes and stuff in the brush, now you just gotta learn to make them work together.

try using only 1 brush when making a head, keeps the consistancy in the lines and shapes.
the front and back of the head, are like 2 completly different schemes. thin, light and smooth at the back, sharp, heavy and thick in the front.
try joining some lines together, get the flow right, lines should flow with each other.

basically, you did most of what the tutorial said, theres nothing exactly wrong with it, but theres nothing much that makes me say "wow, thats cool"
you know?
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
yeah I got it will do what you said,and yea your tutorial insiped me.thanks
I'm liking this head, and contrary to popular belief, I actually like the colour scheme of it.
To me, the dull colour accents the brighter green colour.
League of Legends NA: Locus