[ART] Newest piece, and first on Toribash
"Keigu - No Warnings"

Keigu
Translated in Japanese means one of two things
-Sincerely Yours
or
-Instruments of Punishment
---------------------------------------------------------
So, this idea was taken from the concept of multiple Gods each one ruling over a certain aspect. Such as Earth, Fire, Water, Life, Death, etc. Each one having their respective roles. Now if each of these gods were in fact a sentient being that had emotions and such then they would surely have a sense of humor and boredom.

Now take judgement for thought. The term "You are sentenced to Death". This normally just means your punishment is death... you die... that's it... sucks for you.

Put the idea of a Deity of Death in there with a sense of humor and this term then turns into. "Your punishment is to turn over your very existence to the God of Death" One problem though... who's to say what a God has to deal with.
But Death, being the funny guy that he is, appears at the judgement of this wrongly accused individual who's has just been sentenced by the humans as property of Death himself... and all he has to say is "I accept your terms."

And with that he takes this individual and turns him into a servant of destruction. To go out an basically help Death out with his work. He is given all powers necessary to destroy and harvest the souls that Death chooses, and the new name of Keigu, in the aspect of "Instrument of Punishment"
---------------------------------------------------------

Picture is a bit Large, but that's for detail viewage

I think that his weapon should be on his shoulder.

its very well detailed, perfect shadows everything

I cant even get words to discribe how good it was, damn it

but the blue on his hair made it weird
Remove the outlines on his hands and you can get my respect and love.

Ben edit: not remove, lessen.
Last edited by BenDover; Jul 27, 2011 at 09:36 AM.
<Marco> and then Oblivion tried to sexually assault me
<Oblivion> and Marco wasn't surprised at all
I love this. The detail is amazing and the concept is divine, if you don't mind the pun.
The colour contrast works, don't listen to the blue comment. I'm with refining the hand somewhat, the basic sketch seems to come through too much and is too defined - however this is pretty much the only problem.

Whats your tools of the trade?
&quot;Anything running perfectly is running like clockwork.&quot;
Another problem I find that you copied the same fire ball and changed it's size and direction :v
<Marco> and then Oblivion tried to sexually assault me
<Oblivion> and Marco wasn't surprised at all
Thats pretty great.
the only issues i have with it are his left side.
his scythe seem pretty small. not sure if you just messed the perspective up or was a drawing mistake.
then the blue on the cloak behind his left arm stands out a tad too much, im fine with the blue on his chest and hair, but the cloak throws me off a bit.
and the bandages on his left arm dont have any strength to them, they dont have that tight feeling the ones on the right arm and his next have.

the left arm in general isnt as good as his right arm.

but its only a slight difference that made me notice it.
the overall effect is pretty boss.
Last edited by BenDover; Jul 27, 2011 at 11:39 AM.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
I agree with Ben. Its a good piece but the left side (the character's left, our right) seems disproportional to the right. The scythe is quite small and the hand seems bulgy and odd compared to the right.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Vibacious - - Get vibin'