Toribash
Original Post
600 Million points and still goin xD
Wow...I was just messing around with the handsaw mod and I created an automated killing machine ^.^....I'm not sure if this has been done before but it really made me laugh, so I'm sharing it w/ u guys.
Attached Files
lol. At the last frame points were Uke:283,657,376 Crash:652,104,160. I posted the score to save others from watching it. I didn't watch it, I just let it run and checked it now and then till it was done.
Last edited by isha; Aug 11, 2007 at 04:15 AM.
I r Batdude.
i was just playing around with this mod a sec ago :P
╔╗╔═╦╗
║╚╣║║╚╗
╚═╩═╩═╝
Lol, thats so funny. Nice work.
<@veb> HEY WHO CHANGED YOUR TITLE
<@veb> IT SAYS SENIOR MEMBER
Don't change my title you asshole
Hahaha . Thats awesome! You can do some weird things with that mod but thats probably the best i've seen .
fusion
i turned dismemberment off and i tried making both of them fused and it worked

well i made a thing with 4 legs lol
yeha i do that as well makes em look heaps retarted
Originally Posted by Dexter
if god is with me and if i belived in god and im sure he is in the room with me, i just wish he brought a extention cord

Awwwwwww
O_O
1. LIOYD = me. LLOYD = that red-dressed guy with a stick in each hand.
2. Nom de Dieu de putain de bordel de merde de saloperie de connard d'enculé de ta mère...
3. signature. your into it paste and copy backwards, this read to enough dumb your if
Originally Posted by Lioyd_Irving View Post
Awwwwwww
O_O

lioyd thats spamming cause u didnt even leave a proper comment even saying wow that looks kool would be better
Sorry.
1. LIOYD = me. LLOYD = that red-dressed guy with a stick in each hand.
2. Nom de Dieu de putain de bordel de merde de saloperie de connard d'enculé de ta mère...
3. signature. your into it paste and copy backwards, this read to enough dumb your if