Ranking
Originally Posted by Gorman View Post
Big Bang != Evolution

Evolution is fact, it is flawless.

it is a fact, but how it is done is not since theories aren't fully accepted. Big bang is the origin of all... if thats the start i guess it matters to evolution. ( althought i know what you mean :P )

and hyde it's in debate if we should learn or not, i don't know anything in detail on those issues since it doesn't interest me and i don't remmember, but if we should learn or not... we should.

Offtopic:

Could you help me with the theory word?, when i mean the "one theory"... well thats not what i really want to say but my english is limited.
Last edited by AkumaBeast; Jan 7, 2011 at 11:30 PM.
It's Mr.AkumaBeast for you! oh and...
Check my inventory if you wish to buy flames.
Originally Posted by AkumaBeast View Post
it is a fact, but how it is done is not since theories aren't fully accepted. Big bang is the origin of all... if thats the start i guess it matters to evolution. ( althought i know what you mean :P )

Evolution is fully accepted among the scientific community.

Originally Posted by AkumaBeast View Post
Could you help me with the theory word?, when i mean the "one theory"... well thats not what i really want to say but my english is limited.

'Scientific Theory' means 'A set of concepts and rules that explain something'.
The word 'theory' should not be confused with the way most people use 'theory', to mean 'a hunch'.
A scientific theory in no way implies doubt, it is fact.

Germ theory, plate tectonics, theory of gravity, theory of evolution, none of them are in dispute.
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
Originally Posted by Gorman View Post
'Scientific Theory' means 'A set of concepts and rules that explain something'.
The word 'theory' should not be confused with the way most people use 'theory', to mean 'a hunch'.
A scientific theory in no way implies doubt, it is fact.

Germ theory, plate tectonics, theory of gravity, theory of evolution, none of them are in dispute.

Theories are not facts. Science accepts you can't find absolute truth. A theory is what explains what happens and is usable in stuff like predictions. If there are new phenomenons, the theory gets adapted so it covers this too. Perfect example: Light, is it a wave or is it a particle? Apparently it's both.
Thanks for the Avatar, MrAakash
Originally Posted by Meamme0 View Post
Theories are not facts. Science accepts you can't find absolute truth. A theory is what explains what happens and is usable in stuff like predictions. If there are new phenomenons, the theory gets adapted so it covers this too. Perfect example: Light, is it a wave or is it a particle? Apparently it's both.

Finally someone who doesn't have bullshit flying out his mouth.

Knowledge is endless. What we know now is negligible to all the fascinating stuff going on in our universe. Apparently there's 20 dimensions in this here universe, and it's hard to grasp your head around the Fourth. Is the Fourth dimension time? Or is it another plane? Or is it feeling?

The Experimental Design Process will never end, it's scary what we'll have to figure out. Banning biology textbooks because a theory that is harmful to the theology of Christianity is unfair, every human should have a choice of what they believe in or not.
SemiSarim
Originally Posted by Meamme0 View Post

Yes, the theory of duality explains that light is a wave and a particle. What is your point?
Are you saying it isn't and that the theory is wrong?

Since people are so insistent in saying that that theory implies "unsure", then I have chosen to simply advert what is confusing the slow people, and simply say Evolution is a fact, which will help them understand that there is absolutely no doubt that Evolution is correct, neither is there any counter proof or legitimate counter arguments.
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."