Ranking
Needs more boomhits. Also, never manip just a little. If you're going to manip you need to do it for the entire replay, don't let Uke hit the ground inbetween. Skeet looked weak because of the low speed and how it landed before the head instead of the other way around.
I could get two boomhits, but that would ruin the double arm and leg DM.
About the manip, he didn't touch the ground until the handstand (I worked on the kick to get that landing)
I agree on the skeet though.
'u'
Originally Posted by jisse View Post
Needs more boomhits. Also, never manip just a little. If you're going to manip you need to do it for the entire replay, don't let Uke hit the ground inbetween. Skeet looked weak because of the low speed and how it landed before the head instead of the other way around.

1. There is such things as mini-manips.
2. What's wrong with double DM's?
3. The low speed of the skeet is normal since the torso isn't light as a hand.

Also nice skeet, quite not what I meant but still pretty unique throw.
Decap looked a bit weird tho.
Well, not a fan of this one.
Opener and the little manip was quite good, but then, they way how you come to uke was pretty stiff, not smooth like your prev replays. The kick was aimed quite good though. Not much to say about the next dms but it was funny xD, yeah it was alright in my opinion. The decap wasn't that good but the skeet was nice. It wa s abit slow but yeah, the torso is pretty heavy right.
Well, overall 8/10
"People become stronger cause there are memories they won't forget."
The first replay was good, but in the middle it went a bit slower 8.50/10. The second replay was great, perfect speed and perfect dimsmembers 10/10.
i like the manip, the bad part is that it is small

i also like the torso dm, pretty powerful there

keep practising, you'll get even better
I thought you guys would get bored of all these manips so I decided to make a -30 replay.
On these replays I really need CnC as I usually stick with the default gravity.
PSST JISSE, I'M BOOMING FOR YOU.
Attached Files
Z - Swaosh.rpl (173.1 KB, 98 views)
Last edited by zeto; Mar 11, 2013 at 08:39 PM.
'u'
That had to be the most beautiful use of grabbing I've seen in my life.

Every hit just transitioned perfectly and there was just so.much.speed.

The only thing i saw was the position you were in at 503, but I had to watch the replay a few times to notice.
NOODLE ARMS
Bro, this is a good replay.
Opener was pretty nice, I really liked that double grab kick and the second kick blowed up uke.
keep it up man o7
Click here, you'll recieve a cookie
[17:41] <@pusga> i want to cum inside dave
Sweet.
The way how you come to Uke was great, it was fast and enjoyable. The double grab was unique and the boom was great imo, even I didn't like your aim. The next one was flowing nicely with the first one and the boom byitself was fast and destructive.
Pose was also great.

So yeah, Great job Bro, 9,3/10
"People become stronger cause there are memories they won't forget."