Ranking
Re: Highest body part in the air
Now it is time to reveal my highest yet.
112.10 METER HIGH HAND!!! :o :o

[edit]

121 METER HIGH HAND!! :o :o :o
Attached Files
112METERHIGHHAND!!!.rpl (33.8 KB, 19 views)
121METERHAND!!!.rpl (39.0 KB, 52 views)
Wow, I never tought I could beat it... :o

E: Oh, it's actually 128m.
Last edited by Sam1; Apr 16, 2008 at 03:54 PM.
~What word begins with p and ends in orn? Popcorn!~
Originally Posted by Splunker
...i cant just sit and watch the clan i made and payed for just die in my face it hurts...

I tried redoing your replay using enikesha but it doesnt work. The pec wont break. When i watch the replay it looks like it skips a frame between frames 1931-1930. Also some other things confuse me. When i press i and watch it go up the rate at which the numbers start slowing down by near the end is weird. When the height increases by shorter ammounts each frame it should come to a stop soon after like in my replay. It also appears to slow down around 90 m and then speed up again in the distance travled per frames.

[edit]
I still cant redo your move using enikesha so i just edited your actual move. I got the pec to go 146 meters high but it is very weird. If you watch the velocity on both your and this replay you see that it slows down around 60 meters or so and then speeds up by an insane ammount. I do not know why it does this but i think it is a glitch.
Attached Files
146meterpec.rpl (57.6 KB, 52 views)
yea, i looked at both of the replays and patrick is right

is it a legitimate entry if the replay involves a glitch?
"The primary form of transportation for a lumberjack is by bull. While ordinary bulls eat grass and antibiotics, a lumberjack's bull feeds on endangered species." -Maddox, The Alphabet of Manliness
I say it's illegitimate. Glitches are unfair to the competition, because any nub can accidentally find one and then have a practically unbeatable record. If anyone catches a glitch, have someone test it out and give me a consensus (a lot of people I would trust saying it's a glitch).
i dunno how high this one is can someone tell me
Woop
thats about 30 m
"The primary form of transportation for a lumberjack is by bull. While ordinary bulls eat grass and antibiotics, a lumberjack's bull feeds on endangered species." -Maddox, The Alphabet of Manliness
Originally Posted by [Psyche
Jiu-Jitsu Master ]
how do you turn on the height-ometer?

/altimeter 1
[22:26] million: someday, we're gonna destroy space-time
[22:26] million: I'd like to be partly responsible
easier thing to do to turn it on is press "t" to chat, then type /am 1... and if anyone is interested at all, there is a SPEEDometer too, thats /sm 1

There's my signature now when do I get this free boat armed with plasma launchers you mentioned?