What time do you usually host the bets?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
It varies. Usually when I get on I host it right away. About 5pm onwards
RIP ∑
master of the universe
Originally Posted by Virtue View Post
It's just you. I numbers in my name ;o Anyway how are things? We planning on going official?

Not yet, we just started.
This is like the upgraded organization of PTP (The third Philippine org)
Master of the arcane arts
Originally Posted by Moncho62 View Post
Not yet, we just started.
This is like the upgraded organization of PTP (The third Philippine org)

Yes, I can see that. All new open PH orgs are upgraded in a way. We'll try to be official soon. Got any ideas on the first post?
RIP ∑
master of the universe
Hello. So, I want to make an apology. I want to say sorry for spamming and I'm sorry for being the cause of the death of the previous Philippine Organization. So, um, sorry.
Heart of Gold
Yes, I can see that. All new open PH orgs are upgraded in a way. We'll try to be official soon. Got any ideas on the first post?

Hi, Virtue!

I regret not talking to you when I entered your server yesterday. Was feeling a bit antisocial at that time, you see.

Why not a simple exposition of what we're trying to achieve with this org?

To unite all Filipino TB players and all that jazz.
fl0w
Trick?! you a filipino? I never knew dat

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
Originally Posted by Trick View Post
Hi, Virtue!

I regret not talking to you when I entered your server yesterday. Was feeling a bit antisocial at that time, you see.

Why not a simple exposition of what we're trying to achieve with this org?

To unite all Filipino TB players and all that jazz.

Heyy I think I remember you. Though it seems a bit vague. Had a ton of people in my server yesterday, but good to be acquainted with you!

And yes, but being official would contribute in a part that there are a few (or many) filipinos that dominate the servers of toribash and would be taken seriously as well. But it is not actually mandatory to be official. Just an idea.
RIP ∑
master of the universe
Heyy I think I remember you. Though it seems a bit vague. Had a ton of people in my server yesterday, but good to be acquainted with you!

And yes, but being official would contribute in a part that there are a few (or many) filipinos that dominate the servers of toribash and would be taken seriously as well. But it is not actually mandatory to be official. Just an idea.

It's a pleasure to (finally) make your acquaintance as well, Virtue.

(I'm a huge fan. I've been stalking Sigma's threads looking for your posts. I think you're really funny. I like funny people.)

Org officialdom would be really rad, but it's not necessary imho. We can make use of a single thread for a multitude of purposes, thereby removing the need for a board.
fl0w
Originally Posted by Trick View Post
It's a pleasure to (finally) make your acquaintance as well, Virtue.

(I'm a huge fan. I've been stalking Sigma's threads looking for your posts. I think you're really funny. I like funny people.)

Org officialdom would be really rad, but it's not necessary imho. We can make use of a single thread for a multitude of purposes, thereby removing the need for a board.

Thanks for the appreciation, though my recent posts before I went inactive were pretty stupid though. I didn't know what came over me to post them. But thanks!

You have a point. If we broaden our organization, there would be parts in the board where it is just dead. So the idea of being in a single thread is a good idea until we can greatly expand and maintain the activity of this thread.
RIP ∑
master of the universe