Toribash
Originally Posted by Hildetorr View Post
Uh yeah that's what I didn't mean if that's what you mean but most likely you mean what I don't mean

What I mean is, how can you say your name is the best when you took the name off a monster from "Phantasy Star". :thinking:

It's a dumb looking creature.
Originally Posted by Shinigami View Post
What I mean is, how can you say your name is the best when you took the name off a monster from "Phantasy Star". :thinking:

It's a dumb looking creature.

i always found hulk to be a pretty dumb superhero

like if someone robbed you and you axidedntly spilt your coffee on him i just imagen "breaking news 2 people killed by some green thing after someone spilt coffee on it while being robbed"
yeah lol anyways hows everyones april 1st (other then ppl who thought the doubleit was a prank and lost 200k)
Originally Posted by cat4hbk View Post
i always found hulk to be a pretty dumb superhero

like if someone robbed you and you axidedntly spilt your coffee on him i just imagen "breaking news 2 people killed by some green thing after someone spilt coffee on it while being robbed"

Originally Posted by Hikou View Post
hulk is the shittiest one by far

Originally Posted by cat4hbk View Post
yeah lol anyways hows everyones april 1st (other then ppl who thought the doubleit was a prank and lost 200k)

Well I can agree, but in the Thor Ragnarok what he did near the end was hilarious, but I don't like the hulk as much anymore hence why I got the name change.

Now unless you think my current name is shit go ahead but I doubt you could.

Yeah......I lost 1k, I got click happy wanting double Tc. XD
Thor in ragnarok was great, the movie was p funny. & i lost 200k in the blink of an eye cos i thought it was a joke ._.
#sick
[a]dventure | [Panda] ¿¿¿
i have never watched it but i did just watch an amazing movie that hik reccomended to me
all my recommendations are great, was p sad tho
#sick
[a]dventure | [Panda] ¿¿¿
Originally Posted by Hikou View Post
all my recommendations are great, was p sad tho

I doubt that, Recommend me something then. If I haven't already watched it.