Original Post
C++ and C#? No lua ?
:O
-----
2v2 and 1v3 ? not 1v1v1v1 ?
-----
and please , GIVE US SCREENSHOTS OF THE GAME !!! IM SO HYPED
Last edited by GrillePain; May 16, 2017 at 01:36 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
The game was always coded in C++ at least Toribash was anyways. Lua is what is used to make mods for the game is all. C# is what he will use for Toribash Next I'm sure. As it is easier and better. Also if you can do 4 player matches I am sure you could decide to do free-for-all, however, would you be able to do 3 player matches Hampa?
excited I guess, might be time for the comeback? need a game that will tilt me less than league hehexd
You should probably call the new currency something else, as tori credits are called TC, and I imagine Tori Coins will also be called TC?
We don't know how long they've been working on it, I don't think it will take to much longer. They wouldn't have posted this if it was going to take a long time. XD
It will be here soon, I want to have the multiplayer mod making. Can't wait to mess up my pals as they make mods. A good idea would be that only you can edit what you put into the place. No, that would actually make it easier to troll. XD
It wouldn't matter if it was 1v1 it wouldn't make a difference also it would be Tori, Torietto, Uke, and Ukeko, probably. Something like that. XD